Notices

KAAMA, it's your turn!!!

Old 07-29-2002, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KAAMA, it's your turn!!!

I think everybody is on the water now except you. I can't wait until you get to post about water time instead of work time. Sure hope to hang w/ you yet this summer. I remember the first time I saw your boat was out by Hoffmaster last year on the last weekend of Coast Guard Festival. One year ago this coming weekend! Hope the rigging is going well.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:49 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Mark, let us know if you need any help this week. Some of us (mainly me!!) owe you some dirty hands time.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Bill---yeah, there's A LOT of wires in a boat-----unfortunately, they can only be wired up one at a time. I know I keep saying this, but we're almost there! Engines are done---just need to hang "trinkets" (as Crazyhorse says) i.e. pullies, brackets, hoses, and all that garb. Even much of that is done. Because we moved the engines back 10 inches we had to relocate a lot of hardwear.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:13 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Foul/Mike,

I just talked with Bill/BGIII and he said he would be willing to stop over too. Actually, me and my help are doing just fine with it, but I may still call a few of you guys---Tinker, BGIII, Crazyhorse, Dyno, you and have you guys come over to my shop---if anything just for some moral support and perhpas hand up a tool or two---no real dirt work to speak of----that part is for the most part over with!------and over with for a LONNNNGGGG TIME!!! Anyway, thanks for the offer and I will keep you guys posted.