Notices

Where did "IT" go

Old 06-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't logged on earlyer what's the topic of the missing thread?
Old 06-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Interceptor
there's a thread on the subject at SOS.
Who gives a fack about that CROOK website SOS, or Sunkin the fackin crook. NOBODY would promote on that site. Sunkin is nothing but a JOKE and fool.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

I'm continually amazed by the people at SOS that continue to basically blow you, Sunkin. You are now back, posting with your word-smithing elegance, with this big boo hoo I started an internet site for the greater good nonsense. Blaming two guys for the "snowball" effect. Take all of the charity doings out of the equation, take all the personal attacks out of the equation. What we are left with is you, a guy who told so many lies that every post, past and present, is suspect.

Explain the swimming pool that does not exist.
Explain the I-Beams around your property that don't exist.
Explain your paratrooper military career that didn't exist.
Explain the countless boats that you claim to have owned but didn't.
Explain the legal wins and judgments you supposedly enforced with sheriff seizures that didn't exist.

All of these grandiose stories and claims have been verified to be nonsense.

Why don't you just admit once and for all that you did in fact invent a persona, in order to get in with the go-fast crowd?

We all know the truth Chris.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
I wasn't logged on earlyer what's the topic of the missing thread?
Chris posted a couple of posts on the thread that was asking about him. Not much substance to the posts but it was only going to get ugly.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

A woman comes home and finds her husband under the covers with another woman. As the hurt wife screams at him the cheating husband calmly gets dressed and makes the bed as his lover gathers her clothes and walks out the door. He calmly points out to his wife that he is completely dressed, that the bed isn't so much as ruffled, and that there is no "other women" in their bedroom. He claims she is over-stressed and imagined the whole thing. The dumbfounded wife is left to ponder her own eyes or her husband's alternate version of reality.

Similar, even though CS was caught red handed in numerous lies his strategy also is to suspend reality and point the finger at those who exposed him. I feel sorry for anyone who personally gets caught up in his alternate versions of reality.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Who gives a fack about that CROOK website SOS, or Sunkin the fackin crook. NOBODY would promote on that site. Sunkin is nothing but a JOKE and fool.
Bet you looked
Old 06-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
A woman comes home and finds her husband under the covers with another woman. As the hurt wife screams at him the cheating husband calmly gets dressed and makes the bed as his lover gathers her clothes and walks out the door. He calmly points out to his wife that he is completely dressed, that the bed isn't so much as ruffled, and that there is no "other women" in their bedroom. He claims she is over-stressed and imagined the whole thing. The dumbfounded wife is left to ponder her own eyes or her husband's alternate version of reality.

Similar, even though CS was caught red handed in numerous lies his strategy also is to suspend reality and point the finger at those who exposed him. I feel sorry for anyone who personally gets caught up in his alternate versions of reality.
Eerily similar to obamas mo
Old 06-24-2013, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I'm continually amazed by the people at SOS that continue to basically blow you, Sunkin. You are now back, posting with your word-smithing elegance, with this big boo hoo I started an internet site for the greater good nonsense. Blaming two guys for the "snowball" effect. Take all of the charity doings out of the equation, take all the personal attacks out of the equation. What we are left with is you, a guy who told so many lies that every post, past and present, is suspect.

Explain the swimming pool that does not exist.
Explain the I-Beams around your property that don't exist.
Explain your paratrooper military career that didn't exist.
Explain the countless boats that you claim to have owned but didn't.
Explain the legal wins and judgments you supposedly enforced with sheriff seizures that didn't exist.

All of these grandiose stories and claims have been verified to be nonsense.

Why don't you just admit once and for all that you did in fact invent a persona, in order to get in with the go-fast crowd?

We all know the truth Chris.
The only truth that jackoff knows is in his twisted imagination.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Love you too, Ed. Stop by sometime.
Stop by? Stop by what? The sick children's charity you bilked money from? Gezus Chris, of all the things you shouldn't have done that was the one. I don't give a damn about the Titanic boatload of bullchit you profess to sail on. But, that was the line not to cross. It's subhuman, repulsive and unforgivable.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-24-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Why can't I turn to page 2 of this thread ? This is not the first time this has happened to me and it's irritating as hell . So this will show up on page 2 but I won't be able to see it . Help a brother out .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.