Notices

Hey Sean

Old 07-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Sean

We will be going out to East Marion tomorrow for an extended weekend. Would love to see you and the Cig at the Clam Bar. Well, more the Cig but I guess it can't get there without you.
Old 07-30-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah...I'd like to see the Cig there too...the motor is being installed as we speak...so, with any luck we'll be on the water this weekend. I haven't gone further than Robins Island previously, but I'll be ready to shake it down on Saturday.

It seems to have been a bad summer for everyone in one way or another, so I don't feel too bad.

How's everything with the Sonic? I hope your motor woes are over! Do you plan on having the boat there this weekend?

BTW, I was at Claudios on Sunday and met up with the Wizard of Oz and was lucky enough to be invited for a boat ride...all I can say is...that boat is badass...! We spanked some guy in a Scarab TWICE! It wasn't enough to beat him once, he actually came around for more, so we slowed up and then spanked him again!

Thanks for the ride Oz! I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

Sean
Old 07-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

Hi Ken,

How are you? hope your summer is going ok.

Hey Sean,

LMAO...that was a fun ride, i left the boat at Falcon Marine for the week. We're trying to get a little more out of her. I have never really dailed her in with an expert as Jimmy. I'm bringing a set of 34 pitched props on Thursday, so this is kind of exciting for me. It's really a bad time to be dailing in a boat with this heat. I'll be out there again this weekend hopefully... and for sure on August 22-25. Look forward in doing some hanging again. Maybe Ken will come down!!

PS If your not doing anything on Thursday, come out with me to Falcon

zzie
Old 07-30-2002, 03:55 PM
Registered

Oz,

yer killin me! i'm so piled up with work...i wish i could make it out there...hopefully see you on the weekend.

Sean

Last edited by Sean; 07-30-2002 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-30-2002, 04:39 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Oz ,

Sorry we missed you guys at the Beach Bar Friday night...sounds like it was a good one ! By the time you guys finished eating we were already goners...

I'll be bringing my boat back to Falcon Friday morning so maybe we can all hook up for a few beers at Summer's.

--Wes
Old 07-30-2002, 05:00 PM
Registered

Sean,

The Sonic is running great. The rebuild included balancing and blueprinting, all new internals, "super mod" head porting, and "competition valve job". Over 4000 rpm it turns from Dr. Jeckell into Mr. Hyde. Wow the power is incredible. In flat water with 4 people, full tanks, we hit 92.6 on gps @ 5300 rpm and climbing. Just me and 3' chop I hope to hit 99 mph!!!! Not going to get my hopes up for 100.

Ozzie,

Aside from boat issues early on things are good. If either you or Sean are going to take a ride to Falcon, I would love to go and talk with them. I new there location when they were in Shinicock but I don't know Hampton Bays at all. I still have a fuel issue I need to address. Running very rich. I am going to tinker with fuel pressure and float levels to see if it helps, but these changes will be very minor so I don't risk detonation.

Look forward to seeing you both soon. I will be at Claudios all weekend, my home away from home.
Old 07-30-2002, 05:16 PM
Registered

Ken,

Directions to Falcon:

From Greenport, take 25 west to 105 south to 24 east. Go to the end(there is the traffic light and the Hampton Bays Diner). Make a left. At the next light make a right on to Springville Rd. You stay on Springville for about a mile or so and it will fork off to the left(if you go straight, it will turn into Rampasture Rd). Take the left fork and Falcon is on the right---you can't miss it...and tell Jimmy I sent ya.

BTW, they've done their share of Procharger installs on several different blocks, so Jimmy and Co. will probably be a good resource for you! See ya this weekend!

Sean
Old 07-30-2002, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey sean, i sold the boat!! getting a top gun w/ 575 hp and trs
hopefully by this friday!!
Old 07-30-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered

That's good news Ted...good luck with the new boat!
Old 08-01-2002, 08:57 AM
Registered

Hi Sean,

Call me when you have a moment 516 459 5730

Wes!
Whats doing? Thinking of going to Falcon Today "Thursday" or tomorrow. Call me,I'd like to go for a few

Hey Ken,

Give me a shout when you get a chance "same number above"

Later on....

zzie