Reggie fountain documentary >

Reggie fountain documentary

Notices

Reggie fountain documentary

Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
You didn't know that? The earlier versions were from his previously incarnated lives.
Refresh my memory, Who invented it?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking forward to it....one of my favorite people
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Sweet, can't wait to see this!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by extras
They never claimed to "Invent the step". Jackass
You're right.....he said he "developed it", which I guess he did copy it and applied it to the Fountain bottom. Is that development? Little sensitive about this huh? Have a great weekend!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

http://www.soundingsonline.com/boat-...as-come-of-age

Good read on steps. Doesn't mention fountain at all but explains that the step design has been around since 1910. So every manufacturer has "copied" it
Old 06-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Back4More
Refresh my memory, Who invented it?
You've been on here almost as long as I have and have read this step thing ten thousand times, you know the history as well as anybody else who's been on this board for a while.

Geez...this Fountain crew is one sensitive bunch

Just love the Jackass stuff too from the extras dude
Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Coolerman
Sweet, can't wait to see this!
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 AM
Registered

I look forward to ANYTHING HIGH PERFORMANCE OFFSHORE in a movie or DocuDRAMA no matter who is in it.

Carry on b1tches .................... Thank you Reggie, Good luck with everything.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Not sure this movie is about who invented a step hull bottom. And contrary to popular belief he did not invent the molded swim platform! Might be about the right combination of all technology that changed the industry, sold more offshore boats than anyone, and made a man famous in his sport.

I think everyone in this sport should be excited for such a movie. Whether you are a fan of fountain boats and their owners or not, you simply just can't hate Reggie Take the boat building and brand hate out of your mind and still, the guy was and is an impressive racer.....and that is fact. He will talk to anyone, at any boating event, even today with no boats to sell. This guy loves boats, made them his job, built an empire and lost it, and STILL loves boats! He is a living legend for our sport, and I thought the same thing before I purchased my fountain.....the safest, smoothest, fastest boat I have ever owned.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Not sure this movie is about who invented a step hull bottom. And contrary to popular belief he did not invent the molded swim platform! Might be about the right combination of all technology that changed the industry, sold more offshore boats than anyone, and made a man famous in his sport.

I think everyone in this sport should be excited for such a movie. Whether you are a fan of fountain boats and their owners or not, you simply just can't hate Reggie Take the boat building and brand hate out of your mind and still, the guy was and is an impressive racer.....and that is fact. He will talk to anyone, at any boating event, even today with no boats to sell. This guy loves boats, made them his job, built an empire and lost it, and STILL loves boats! He is a living legend for our sport, and I thought the same thing before I purchased my fountain.....the safest, smoothest, fastest boat I have ever owned.
I agree 100%. A lot of respect for Mr Fountain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.