Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Show us your garages/shops! >

Show us your garages/shops!

Notices

Show us your garages/shops!

Old 12-17-2002, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd show you my garage, but it has broken pieces of tail light scattered all over the floor.
Old 12-17-2002, 08:56 PM
BMAC13

Well I'm jealous of all of you guys with all that room. I live in southern California and consider myself lucky to have boat storage beside my house. I actually need to get rid of my 1976 Volkswagon camper van so I have more room in the Garage for vehicles that get used on a regular basis. I wish I could afford more space here but to move up from what I have is a big jump!
Maybe some day?

Old 12-17-2002, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn !! Too Old... That's my boat! You can't be puttin' it up here!! I wish I had that much room, I'm limited to about 1800 s.f. of a/c-heated, showered, refrigerated (read "beer"), freezered, bath room, grill/smoke house double overheads, 10 ft ceiling (darn, too short!!). I also have the problem of too many tools ( mechanics and woodworking machines) and not enuff storage space for good stuff!! Lookin' for another lot to build a bigger one some day!
Old 12-17-2002, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by GregP
Car garage
Where did you get that corvette? Looks like the one I sold To Danny Felner (Formula Race Rep) , He lives in Waldorf Md.
Old 12-17-2002, 11:32 PM
Registered

It's a little small but gets the job done. Was doing a little work on the furnace last year (I always think I can fix anything ) and had a small fire break out in the blower motor Ended up unhooking the bastard and dragging the whole damn thing out onto the driveway.
Attached Thumbnails Show us your garages/shops!-stuff-3.jpg  
Old 12-18-2002, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Too Old
Damn, you guys have some nice toy storage.

Keith, I think you have room in that new shop for a longer boat.
I'm working on that
Old 12-18-2002, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wildman
I think Ive got you beat 64x86 drywalled,tile ceiling,6" cement,3 overhead cranes,bathroom with hot water, compresser room with blast cabinet, airconditioned, heated with a waste oil furnace, 2 hoists, pallet racking covering 1 wall,8 thousand pound lift truck, ford tracktor,50,000 watt generator, big screen tv biult in ceiling with bose surround sound.I store my 32 baja caliber, 2001 chevy daully crew cab with graphics to match the boat,71 chevelle SS,76 el camino and the rest of the toys we all seem to collect over the years.owe ya I forgot 2000 hp engine dyno and this is in my back yard 165 feet from my house.If I need to go on I can.

Brian
Old 12-18-2002, 05:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Brian: Forgot a few things

Brian41: I forgot the compressor and engine building room also. I don't have to burn waste oil because I have hot water heat in the floor. It can be 0 degrees f outside and you can work in your shirt sleeves.Racing banners hanging all around the perimiter of the building. I wish I had a scanner to post pictures for you all to see. Remember the guy with the most toys wins.Wildman aka Blondes Preferred.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

My Shop
Attached Thumbnails Show us your garages/shops!-dixie-1.jpg  
Old 12-21-2002, 09:02 AM
Registered

Some more
Attached Thumbnails Show us your garages/shops!-dixie2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Show us your garages/shops!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.