Illinois put's a price on non >

Illinois put's a price on non

Notices

Illinois put's a price on non

Old 07-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 32 Active Thunder
27 foot and under on the chain there will be no boats left!!
Yeah there's no way! its all thanks to that borcia idiot that was pulling his kid on the tube on petite in the middle of the lake on a Saturday trying to blame everyone and everything he can but himself
Old 07-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

What a bunch of BS, so a guy could own a waterfront house on the chain with a 36 ft boat parked out front on the water and his boat has just been made illegal to operate??? I would be BEYOND pizzed!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

It could be that someone is looking way down the road to a time when everything is slow no wake and fuel and insurance become so expensive that all of us will be boating in inner-tubes . My tube will be a 5 seater with Skater painted on the sides by the Pimp of the Nation dude . Never mind , a fancy paint job will also be highly taxed .
Old 07-24-2013, 12:04 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I think we need to get rid of the DNR. What a bunch of jack wads! The local county police can take care of everything just fine. The DNR has this almighty attitude and will write tickets for anything they can dream up. All they are trying to do is get another income source to fund their existence. Last year they were crying they didn't have enough money, so they raised the license plate fees to keep them going. Now it's a inner tube tax. What a bunch of B.S.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

On a local river here ,the DNR here stands in the river and stops the tubers and checks them for a multiple of things, mainly looking to give out OUI charges. Were out here for safety my asz.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Revd Up
I think we need to get rid of the DNR. What a bunch of jack wads! The local county police can take care of everything just fine. The DNR has this almighty attitude and will write tickets for anything they can dream up. All they are trying to do is get another income source to fund their existence. Last year they were crying they didn't have enough money, so they raised the license plate fees to keep them going. Now it's a inner tube tax. What a bunch of B.S.
Do you think this is coming from the DNR or a higher power like the GOV? I can't see a bunch of fish cops on board with this.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Registered

For the life of me I can't understand why you would want a boat longer than 25' on the chain. Its a mud puddle. 20 miles to the east is Lake Michigan and 55 to the south is the Illinois river.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dsparis
For the life of me I can't understand why you would want a boat longer than 25' on the chain. Its a mud puddle. 20 miles to the east is Lake Michigan and 55 to the south is the Illinois river.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to bed mr paris...
Old 07-24-2013, 12:16 PM
VIP Member

DSPARIS

A nice calm day on Lk michigan is a rare thing. And how about the fact that I regularly take small kids out with us. They would not survive the ride or enjoy it in 3-5 footers which is the normal wave heights. They think this will do what ??????????? Just a loss of revenue for all businesses, eventually some of that money goes to the state in form of taxes. So they are cutting their own noses off.... somebody needs to wake up !!!! As I have stated earlier, I have had enough of living here having to work my a$$ off to have a modest home and pay high gas prices, high taxes, and drive on $hitty roads. And more corrupt Governors than any other state ever !!!! Time to head south !!!

Last edited by Smitty; 07-24-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

IL has graduated from the armpit to bunghole of America. I might be on your bumper Smitty heading South!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.