Notices

Entry level boat

Old 09-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Fasthawk,
Is your boat still for sale? Is it a MCOB? If so, can you tell me more about it? Thanks.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Have a 91 fountain, not really for sale, but kind of thinking about getting rid of it. anyways, 29ft with twin 454 Mags, does 70. Engines rebuilt once boat has total around 410hours on it, carbs rebuilt last year. Comes on trailer and would throw in most stuff like lines and anchors. Titles are clear and in my name, if I sold I would just want it gone and cash in hand, the more I looked at it, the more I couldnt part with it. Great boat, great shape, ran it less than two weeks ago. Looking to get somewhere in the low 20's.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

i am a bit biased...as a fastech 292 was my first boat but that is what i would recommend. you can find a fairly new one for 35k or less with twin stock small block power. run 70 and be turn key reliable. they look good, have new stepped hull technology, and take water pretty good.