Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats >

Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Notices

Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Old 08-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Reggie Fountain Jr. built the largest offshore performance boat company in the world over a 30 year span from 1979 – 2009.

His cutting edge hull designs & superior hands-on manufacturing process resulted in the fastest, smoothest, safest & best handling V-bottom boats ever sold in the public marketplace.

SINCE NOVEMBER 2010, CEO, PRESIDENT & CHIEF ENGINEER REGGIE FOUNTAIN ALONG WITH HIS ORIGINAL TEAM OF DESIGNERS & ENGINEERS ARE NO LONGER AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS, THE COMPANY HE FOUNDED IN 1979.

REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010
Old 08-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Pretty Sad it had to come to that....Good Luck in the Future....
Old 08-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Hey Fountain,
Want some cheese with your whine ?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please get back in the game Mr. Fountain you know you want to.....build a boat you are a man with a lot of energy and ability and you clearly do not want to walk away with things as they are now

PS 40 pages
Old 08-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

We just did this because fountain powerboats is saying that we are trying to confuse the consumer. So we want to make it perfectly clear we are not there & don't have anything to do with it.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Good disclaimer. For some reason people on this board hate a man who does nothing but love boats and fast boats at that.

From everything I've heard Mr. Fountain is a nice person who just loves boats. Never heard a bad word from anyone who has met the guy. Why the hate?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Registered

"REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010."

-For any good reason? If the boat is a fountain hull and well made it's still a good boat and a Fountain. I find these statements immature and petty. No matter how good you are at building boats you still have to be able to run a company. I've never heard a bad thing about Reggie as well and love Fountain boats but I'm not a fan of this post and if somehow you feel the new Fountain organization is confusing people clarify that in a more professional manner than a forum post.

Last edited by ajnoe3; 08-06-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:26 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I agree with Reggie. Sometimes you just need to come right out and make it known that after a certain date they were no longer affiliated.

It will help future customers make an educated decision whether to purchase something new.

The future customers will just need to educate themselves on the latest company building the boats rather than take for granted Reggies' reputation when he himself was building them.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

But if Reggie has no control over the building and quality of the lay up HE SHOULD SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM THE NEW FOUNTAINS>I know people that are licensed home improvement men and I would not let them build a dog house.So I agree with MR FOUNTAIN> John SR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.