Notices

Nate 5.0.........

Old 08-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
We always meet some interesting people in the spectator line. You'll have to experience that some day. And you never know who will idle by tossing jello shots into the crowd.

Ya we want to have the boat towed up when we get on and get out early for the front line party. That looked like a lot of fun.

Also saw that sail boat too...pretty sure it was a bachelorette party on board.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

36T, thanks so much for the hookup with Neil at Kapilana! That place was great! Had an absolute blast! Definitely making plans there for next year! Thanks again!
Old 08-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by CrownHawg
36T, thanks so much for the hookup with Neil at Kapilana! That place was great! Had an absolute blast! Definitely making plans there for next year! Thanks again!
No problem, I am glad that you enjoyed it! There are few places that are right in the middle of things either by water or land. One of the best benefits of an older complex is that the best and easiest land was built on first, so you do not have to be a mountain goat to get to and from the docks. Could you imagine carrying all of your stuff back and forth at some of those places? May not be the lap of luxury, but it works very well.

Same time, same place next year!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We were at Tan Tara on Sunday getting fuel and I saw the distance from the condos to the docks. I was like "Fuhget that sh#$!!" We were no more than 50 yds from our condo door to the boat, and on flat land!! Great place! Definitely be back next year!!