Notices

Crash at Lake Cumberland?

Old 09-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carter38
It's all in the works from a cruise on grand to decals for boats, trucks, rigs, etc. Theres a group putting things together for the families we will all be notified so we can all pay our most respect to these 2 great men.
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I will have them made. Email me what you would like on them. I will have my guys make as many as needed and we can give them to everyone. Email me your thoughts [email protected]
Will these efforts on decals be combined?
Old 09-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I will have them made. Email me what you would like on them. I will have my guys make as many as needed and we can give them to everyone. Email me your thoughts [email protected]
Let me know when you have them done, and I will be happy to have a few. Sam
Old 09-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by CigaretteSam
Let me know when you have them done, and I will be happy to have a few. Sam
+1
Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

This link is to a very well written article about Brad and Jeff. I for one have never met them, however I knew about Smith Power.
The article is nice because for all of us that haven't had the pleasure of meeting these two gentlemen, it let's us know more about them and there continuing passion for the sport.
Anyway, Mods if this needs to be removed I understand.
Godspeed fellas
http://bradsmithpower.com/

See the Dedication Sticky thread at the top of General Discussion

Last edited by dykstra; 09-12-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thoughts and prayers indeed. To the families and all involved.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by dykstra
It must be blocking the link. I'll try again later.
P0werboatnation gets blocked here. Someone knows the reason. I don't.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Registered

In case some didn't know, today is Krissys Bday.
Happy Birthday, so sorry you are having to go through this. Brad was great man and will be missed by many, especially me. I hope knowing how much he was loved by so many makes it a little easier.
Michael
Old 09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

So sorry for the loss of Brad and Jeff. For Brads wife to come up here to even post says a lot about her. She is a very very strong women and has many friends who care about her and the family just as she cares about them. You are much stronger than I ever could be. I can tell she is a giving person, caring person and a close family person. Time will help heel you

With that said what about buying the Smith Power T-Shirts and giving the money to the families or donating it to their choice.down the road. Once a year we pick a date that everyone wears Smith Power T-Shirt to show respect and not forgotten.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
In case some didn't know, today is Krissys Bday.
Happy Birthday, so sorry you are having to go through this. Brad was great man and will be missed by many, especially me. I hope knowing how much he was loved by so many makes it a little easier.
Michael
Happy Birthday Krissy.. Your not alone I know Brad is with you in spirit.. God Bless You!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
So sorry for the loss of Brad and Jeff. For Brads wife to come up here to even post says a lot about her. She is a very very strong women and has many friends who care about her and the family just as she cares about them. You are much stronger than I ever could be. I can tell she is a giving person, caring person and a close family person. Time will help heel you

With that said what about buying the Smith Power T-Shirts and giving the money to the families or donating it to their choice.down the road. Once a year we pick a date that everyone wears Smith Power T-Shirt to show respect and not forgotten.
Very good idea, what about the shootout each yr. Since it is Brad's home turf and he always loved the event.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.