Notices

Baltimore

Old 09-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey
This one of the neighborhoods you do not want to move into too.....
LOL!

-Best practice the 'pimp hand swing' if yo gonna ride w/these guys!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Depends where you are wanting to live. if you want to live on the water almost anywhere in b,more is nice. i personally have lived in 3 different houses on the water and bowley's quarters is nice but itis only one wayin and none way out buy land, I live dundalk now in a very quiet waterfront neighborhood and could not ask for anything better. lived middle river as well and the neighborhood driving into it looked sketchy but once you to the water front homes it was very quiet. chesapeake bay boating is amazing you will love it.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
Good dirtbike riding in B-More http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnrCKi4-js
Thats Druid Hill Park... the band dru hill doesnt even go there to see their peeps anymore.... Avoid any neighbor hoods that have blinking blue lights on the corners...
Old 09-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Notice at 3:57 in the video they pass a cop car on the side street and the cop couldn't careless...
Old 09-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I was told the cops are instructed not to chase them
Old 09-13-2013, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Notice at 3:57 in the video they pass a cop car on the side street and the cop couldn't careless...
You have to admit they are pretty good riders. I wonder where one stores a 4-Wheeler living in the projects? Wouldn't you think it would get stolen?

As far as Maryland... I grew up in Davidsonville just outside of Annapolis. Might be a little bit of a drive for you, but it's very quiet there and safe. If I was working in the area you mentioned I would strongly think about Bel Air. If you don't want the hassle of taking care of a home, check the condo's at Harborview downtown Baltimore.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dundalk is the toluene huffing capital of the n.e.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harborview??? He said he got a job with a crane company not own one LOL.Don't know how long since you been up here but that place is HIGH DOLLAR.And Bel Air,he would have a 40 drive in the morning and a 2 hour drive in the evening.Just sayin Lot of houses on the water around this area for decent money and the place is a safe.But it is going to be his decision. JOHN SR
Old 09-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texaschopper
You have to admit they are pretty good riders. I wonder where one stores a 4-Wheeler living in the projects? Wouldn't you think it would get stolen?

As far as Maryland... I grew up in Davidsonville just outside of Annapolis. Might be a little bit of a drive for you, but it's very quiet there and safe. If I was working in the area you mentioned I would strongly think about Bel Air. If you don't want the hassle of taking care of a home, check the condo's at Harborview downtown Baltimore.
when I use to drive truck seen that all the time when I would get in the inner big cities, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, gocarts, and once I got lost going to the Philly Zoo and ended up in a real questionable area, he11 they were riding horses up and down the streets they had stalls on they empty lot made out of skids and any other junk they could get ahold of, it was just funny to see black cowboys in the inner city....
Old 09-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My neighbor is with coastal cranes just looked at his truck in drive way.Place is10 min from my house small world.3 houses on this street for sale and 2 on the other street.john jr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.