Need someone in Houston area...

Notices

Need someone in Houston area...

Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi s022mag.
If you are looking for a clean Donzi 38' ZX then take a look at the one below that's listed in the classifieds section. It's located not too far from me. I can take a look at it for you if you wish. It appears to be in excellent shape.

Regards,
Brad

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o52951-en.html
Old 09-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Too Tall you're a good man taking those pics and giving your report. I'm working in Woodlands today and may swing by on way home and look at it. Hope to see you in Conroe someday. We had a guy with a beautiful 42 Fountain on Conroe with 500EFI's from the same shop who had lots of trouble with the engines even when fresh and eventually sold the boat. Guess what he also had trouble with oil leaks. It seems to me even at this point you can count on major engine work. Born and raised here in Houston/Galveston I'll let you know my take on how much saltwater use!!

Last edited by On Time; 09-17-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Registered

Yep it was a project to me. Hope it saved him the trouble of getting a disappointing survey.

I forgot to mention, there's a set of boost gauges on the dash also . . . .
Old 09-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Registered

BTW I work with a lot of medical people and have never heard of "Charity Hospital Houston"...
Old 09-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Lastcall, I have been eyeing that boat and really like it too. Only issue is I have to sell my 311 first. The guy in Humble mentioned that he might take mine in trade. Looks like I'm back to square one.

On time, it was very nice of Too Tall to take the time and check out the boat for me. With boost guages on the dash is it possibly the boat had bigger power and was tuned down for the sale.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by s022mag
Lastcall, I have been eyeing that boat and really like it too. Only issue is I have to sell my 311 first. The guy in Humble mentioned that he might take mine in trade. Looks like I'm back to square one.

On time, it was very nice of Too Tall to take the time and check out the boat for me. With boost guages on the dash is it possibly the boat had bigger power and was tuned down for the sale.
Yes and it was the blowers from that builder that were a nightmare...
Old 09-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everyone in the area knows of that engine shop/builder. They have some impressive hardware on that lot 24/7. Well, the Card Shark boat isn't there anymore, but that's a different story.

The point I was trying to make is everyone has a strong opinion about "that builder" at least half of them NOT GOOD. Beware.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s022mag

Or all the good stuff was removed and sold...I would walk if it was me...the sticker on the EFI's would blow the deal for me. my .02cents
Old 09-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm running...
Old 09-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by On Time
BTW I work with a lot of medical people and have never heard of "Charity Hospital Houston"...
HMMMMM Never heard of Houston Charity Hospital / Charity Hospital???? I bet these new comers know it as LBJ Hospital http://www.lbj.uth.tmc.edu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.