Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic

Notices

Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic

Old 08-05-2002, 11:58 PM
JGB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic

I know this boat gets a bad rap for how heavy it is but ... I am a die hard fan. Throw a pair of diesels in it and you have a cruiser with class minus the speed. 55-65mph in this boat would suit me fine.

You either love or hate em! For those that love em, post your favorite pics, running are great, stills? whatever if you have a pic of an aronow 39 post it here!!
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-aronow39crop5.jpg  
Old 08-06-2002, 12:30 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

i here ya JGB . .actually i'm a fan of all the big wave crushers of the 70's and 80's . my all time favorite being the 27 sport magnum. i did a thread a few months back and got a bunch of great pics sent to me by several members. i this one it is really obvious that they split a cig right down the middle and added a tunnel. i will see if i can find the thread and link it here.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-aronow39b.jpg  
Old 08-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Registered

I just heard the other day that someone up the road from me just bought one of these monsters. I'll see if I can get a picture.
Old 08-06-2002, 12:54 AM
JGB
Registered

Hi glassdave, i remember that thread, i sent you all the pics i had on the 39. i no longer have them cause i switched computers and didn't back them up on disk. But i did find the one i posted. If you could return some of the photos i sent you via email so i can rebuild the collection. I'd be much obliged. thanks bro!
Old 08-06-2002, 12:54 AM
JGB
Registered

email is [email protected]
Old 08-06-2002, 01:08 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

will do man . . maybe we will get some new ones from this thread. . .and hey . . as long as we are looking through our hard drives. if anybody has any pics of 27 sport magnums just e mail em to me if you can . . been get'n some great pics off that apache thread, and some great history too. i tell one other cool thing about threads this one and ones like that apache one is that some of the guys post'n on them were the ones that were actually there makeing that history . THAT is cool. i'll get those pics out to you soon.
Old 08-06-2002, 01:26 AM
JGB
Registered

you got that right glassdave!

It would be great to hear from those with the wealth of knowledge regarding these muscle boats. Bring it On!
Old 08-06-2002, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave,

Check out my site for Magnum pics...and if you want to send me some, I'll put them up. I'll also post the Blue Thunder Pics if you guys want me to.

ThunderboatAlley.com
Old 08-06-2002, 11:24 AM
JGB
Registered

hi sean, post the blue thunder pics if you can. thanks

james
Old 08-16-2002, 06:44 PM
Registered

James,
I think I may be the guy up the road that mika was talking about. I just bought a USA 39 kevlar hulled "Competition Cat" out of the great northwest. It's safely back in Minnesota for a little TLC and then off to the poker runs.

I don't have any good pics of it yet, but here she is on Ye Ole trailer. If the picture doesn't go through I plead ignorance, as I'm a rookie in the forums.

I would really appreciate if you, or anyone else for that matter, has a good closeup picture of the USA Racing Team logo. I'll be needing one when the paint is done.

Todd
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-cat2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.