Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is this true?  Have the feds really tried to shut down Biscayne Bay? >

Is this true? Have the feds really tried to shut down Biscayne Bay?

Notices

Is this true? Have the feds really tried to shut down Biscayne Bay?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GoFastScott
Whats going to be very, very interesting is what will happen on Monday, Columbus Day. The Columbus day regatta normally draws thousands of boaters into Biscayne Bay, and normally draws 30-40+ law enforcement officials and a ton of "safety inspections". I want to see 2 Park Rangers telling everyone the park is closed!
i dont think they could stop that from happening, even with the coast guard helping, boats will he heading there by the thousands... this will be interesting...

keep in mind, some government workers are not enforcing these closings in various areas, because they see that it is obama and the dems trying to make things difficult for americans during the closure for no good reason...

obama is acting like a spoiled child, the guards at the WW 2 memorial let all the vets through to see their memorial, that was built in their honor! it was pretty cool of the guards to say f it, and open it up to them, some of these old guys traveled thousands of miles to see it, and will not live long enough to be able to return... this shows obama's obvious disdain and lack of respect for our military, and americans in general...
Old 10-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i hope everybody rafts up on the sailboat race course, it is not in park boundaries... idiots