Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
charged up with unique custom marine (speed on the water) >

charged up with unique custom marine (speed on the water)

Notices

charged up with unique custom marine (speed on the water)

Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Default charged up with unique custom marine (speed on the water)

Cant tell you how great it was to read this article!

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-custom-marine

I met Dave back in 07-08 at the Miami boat show...he was one of the only high performance sales guys who would give me the time of day...I was there to buy my first performance boat or at the least know where and what brand I would go with... my wife and I were pretty disgusted to say the least by the time we made it to the Sunsation/ Dollar offshore booth... we were both just about ready to head out and enjoy Miami for the rest of our trip until we met him...he took the time to answer my questions no matter how simple they may have been at that time...he explained in detail many of the brands and hull types, pros and cons to each model/hull type. he helped me tremendously in making my decisions on what brands to pursue. from that day forward he and I have become great friends. I can tell you without reservation that he deserves all the success in the world!! He is one hell of a guy who is very passionate about life and boating.

Many thanks to you Dave...Patti and I wish you the best in life my friend!! you deserve it!!! Look forward to seeing you again!!

very enjoyable read Jason..thanks and best regards,

Craig