Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone near Lebanon TN 37087 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/304696-anyone-near-lebanon-tn-37087-a.html)

kickin32 10-28-2013 03:32 PM

Anyone near Lebanon TN 37087

Hello,

Looking for someone near 125 E. Forrest Lebanon TN 37087

I need a small package picked up and dropped off at a ups store.

I bought an item off ebay and the seller wont ship it or let ups pick it up

Thanks for any help I will pay for gas and send you the ups label by email

Thanks Michael

Stuckonstupid 10-28-2013 04:33 PM

Won't let UPS pick it up?! It's a business address, why would they not let them pick it up?

Young Performance 10-28-2013 05:23 PM

I am jammed up this week, but I'm not far from Lebanon. Is there any way they can bring it to my shop. I would be more than happy to ship it. I'm in Mt. Juliet.
Eddie

kickin32 10-28-2013 06:22 PM

The seller wants just local pickup. I did not see that my buddy sent me the auction number at the last minute. I have tried to work with the seller but he won't budge.

looseconnection 10-28-2013 07:33 PM

Sure it isnt a scam? Get you on site then mug you.

kickin32 10-28-2013 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by looseconnection (Post 4018278)
Sure it isnt a scam? Get you on site then mug you.

Item is paid for and it was only 30 dollars. And he has over 30000 positive feedback.

littledcsrodshop 10-28-2013 11:16 PM

Stopped in Lebanon for a quick lunch today, had I known I might could have helped out...

On a side note I'm betting that the item is coming from a warehouse where I bought a small 4-wheeler for my youngest daughter a while back.. I think it was called TADD wholesale or something like that ?? It really worked out great for me because with it being listed as "local pick up only" I got a smoking deal on it.. Anyways I was a bit skeptical on what it was gonna look like, how pick up would go, ect.. ect.. but when I got there it went really smooth.. It was basically just a Huge azz warehouse in an old building and they were loading stuff right & left.. I may be wrong but I got the impression that they buy a bunch of stuff in major bulk, and or damged goods, leftovers, ect..ect.. I'm quite confident the reason they ended up with my item was the slightly bent right front wheel & spindle which was no biggie for me, but not something that a retail store could have sold .

Also quick fyi: If it is indeed the same place I mentioned and you find somebody to pick it up for you, I would strongly recommend making sure you get them all the info they ask for from the Ebay add b/c I'm betting that without that info they won't know where chit is !! I know I had a sheet that I printed off that they had to have..

kickin32 10-29-2013 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 4018376)
Stopped in Lebanon for a quick lunch today, had I known I might could have helped out...

On a side note I'm betting that the item is coming from a warehouse where I bought a small 4-wheeler for my youngest daughter a while back.. I think it was called TADD wholesale or something like that ?? It really worked out great for me because with it being listed as "local pick up only" I got a smoking deal on it.. Anyways I was a bit skeptical on what it was gonna look like, how pick up would go, ect.. ect.. but when I got there it went really smooth.. It was basically just a Huge azz warehouse in an old building and they were loading stuff right & left.. I may be wrong but I got the impression that they buy a bunch of stuff in major bulk, and or damged goods, leftovers, ect..ect.. I'm quite confident the reason they ended up with my item was the slightly bent right front wheel & spindle which was no biggie for me, but not something that a retail store could have sold .

Also quick fyi: If it is indeed the same place I mentioned and you find somebody to pick it up for you, I would strongly recommend making sure you get them all the info they ask for from the Ebay add b/c I'm betting that without that info they won't know where chit is !! I know I had a sheet that I printed off that they had to have..

That is correct and that is the warehouse. I have 7 days to pick the item up if you are going to be back that way soon.

Thanks Michael

Young Performance 10-29-2013 01:23 PM

Are they open on the weekend? My son has a basketball tournament this weekend not to terribly far from Lebanon. I could maybe go pick it up.
Eddie

littledcsrodshop 10-29-2013 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by kickin32 (Post 4018610)
That is correct and that is the warehouse. I have 7 days to pick the item up if you are going to be back that way soon.

Thanks Michael

Would if I could, but I'm about 2.5 hours SE of Lebanon, and roll through there about once a month so I couldn't make the 7 day window..

Eddie, I can't remember off hand what the pick up days were ?