Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Arneson Industries & Skater Powerboat’s introduce their latest 338 in Key West >

Arneson Industries & Skater Powerboat’s introduce their latest 338 in Key West

Notices

Arneson Industries & Skater Powerboat’s introduce their latest 338 in Key West

Old 11-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by blingbling
Hello Rik, I always say no way can you or skater build a badder skater, this is my favorite and sickest one yet. That boat needs to stay white, flipping perfect. The other day I watched that vid of the other 338 at lotto man did that thing accelerate. Nice to see your drives killing it.
Bling

Thanks that's exactly how Will and I felt about the boat when we built it. Let the lines speak for themselves and we told Brad to bling the engines. He and his son did a great job too!

It's game on for the Thanksgiving father son run!

Sam

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512939[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
Old 11-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Sam, good luck with both the run and your son. You guys be safe and have fun. If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me
Eddie
Old 11-22-2013, 08:44 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rik
?? Honestly... The customer was going to get a set of Brad Smith Power engines but that cannot happen now so I believe he is going with a set of Sterling's for this boat. Will know more when the Miami boat show rolls around.
He's got a set of engines that Brad build him last year for another boat he has that he was going to drop in the 338, that was the originaly plan to use them. Have not heard if plans have changed.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LV
He's got a set of engines that Brad build him last year for another boat he has that he was going to drop in the 338, that was the originaly plan to use them. Have not heard if plans have changed.
Sorry but that's a different customer; your referring the the gentleman that was going to take his engines out of a Formula or some other boat and put them into a new 338. The person you are referring to canceled his order a few days after Brad's passing. He told Peter that he just could not build the boat without Brad.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

So has skater had a lot of orders for 338's? I kind of hope so that way in 10 years I may have a better chance of finding a used one for sale.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lake rat Skater
So has skater had a lot of orders for 338's? I kind of hope so that way in 10 years I may have a better chance of finding a used one for sale.
There are quite a few built and or being in process. Louie might have his sold minus power he told me last night.