Old 12-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 201 Likes on 55 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JWay
Yeah 5 was the actual temp not factoring wind chill cause you know the wind only blows around here in the winter. God forbid you get a nice breeze on a hot and humid summer day. We also have about 8 inches of snow on the ground that is not going anywhere anytime soon with the temps not predicted to climb above freezing for at least the next week.
Dont forget the wind will blow right when you're about to dock also, every time!

Well we don't have snow yet but I always look at it like this. If its gonna be this cold bring on the snow. They're calling for 3-6" Friday night through Sunday, so that's exciting. Smh. Might have to get back into sledding, but that chit started to cost as much as a boating weekend!
Old 12-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the rest up there to see just how bad the south sees your seasonal depression.....

Local jeweler here is advertising any jewelry bought between now and dec 24 is free (refund) if pa gets 6 or more inches of that white stuff on Christmas......

However, we only get that from the ares downtown that are economically depressed ( politically correct enough?) or when fishing for square grouper and run across a load of it floating
Old 12-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default i know you guys are jealous...

Current forcast for Sat late/Sun AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]514154[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Winter Sucks..-weather.jpg  
Old 12-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I look at snow as just helping the water levels... and Michigan needs snow.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I think of snow and winter as not my problem anymore,...................... but if you're in it be safe.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
Dont forget the wind will blow right when you're about to dock also, every time!

Well we don't have snow yet but I always look at it like this. If its gonna be this cold bring on the snow. They're calling for 3-6" Friday night through Sunday, so that's exciting. Smh. Might have to get back into sledding, but that chit started to cost as much as a boating weekend!
We had "sleds" when I was a kid but we really don't get enough snow around here to justify having one. Nowhere really to ride anymore due to all of the farmland being bought up and developed. When my son gets a little older we are going to go out to Yellowstone and do one of the snowmobile tours out there.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JWay
We had "sleds" when I was a kid but we really don't get enough snow around here to justify having one. Nowhere really to ride anymore due to all of the farmland being bought up and developed. When my son gets a little older we are going to go out to Yellowstone and do one of the snowmobile tours out there.
That would be awesome to see!
Old 12-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I almost wish I didn't get a chance to test drive the new to me boat. 8 hours later I was shrink wrapping it!

This will be the longest winter by far for me. As soon as the ice melts we will be out again next year.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by coopsmirage
I almost wish I didn't get a chance to test drive the new to me boat. 8 hours later I was shrink wrapping it!

This will be the longest winter by far for me. As soon as the ice melts we will be out again next year.

Road trip, it's always warm down here, good luck with the new boat, btw.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.