Like Tree0Likes

discouraged

Old 08-10-2002, 11:49 PM
Registered

My Boats: 578KS
Default Looks sharp!

I think these type of boats (the so called "out of business companies") can be a great purchase for the individual who is not looking to trade up every 2 years.. My 2cents.

Hang in there!
Old 08-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Steve_H

Default I think these type of boats (the so called "out of business companies") can be a grea

thanks SinkorSwim

the only thing unique about boats is the hull.motors , drives , gauges , props , trailers are all made by other companys but i guess like you said alot of potential buyers may not know that.

Old 08-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!

My first boat was built by an "out of business" company also. Jason Boats of Tennesee (no idea what town). Traded it in on the Baja. Beat that boat senseless and broke just about everything in it but fixed it better than it was when it was new. It is now owned by a rental company in Holland, MI and I see it often. It looks awful.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:08 AM
Steve_H

Default Beat that boat senseless and broke just about everything in it but fixed it better th

Waterfoul , man you crack me up.always get a kick out of your post.i dont know what line of work your in but you should think about becoming a writer.

BOATING 101: A TRUE COMEDY

AUTHER:WATERFUL

Old 08-11-2002, 12:16 AM
Registered

lotoparty, looks like a real nice boat! Someone will come along.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:16 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!

So,are you saying I tend to embelish a bit?? LOL!!! Actually, I've had a few things published in small, insignificant journals no one here has ever heard of!!! All at the pleading of a college english professor. I don't think I even have copies of any of it anymore. Was all stored on my old Mac from college. I still have the computer though. Maybe I should fire it up!! LOL!!!

University of Michigan. BA in History, Minor in English.
Calvin College, BA in Elementary Education.

Work at Johnson Controls. At the moment I'm doing light assembly due to corporate cutbacks. Life pretty much sucks!!!
Old 08-11-2002, 12:25 AM
Steve_H

ive got it on ebay if anyone is interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...849829415&rd=1

Old 08-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Steve_H

can someone tell me what the deadrise is from this pic.i was asked if its 24 degrees but have no idea.
Attached Thumbnails
discouraged-outdrivesrearsmsm.jpg  

Old 08-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Steve_H

anybody know the deadrise? hell , i dont even know what the deadrise is or how to measure it.ok , i confess , just trying to get this post to page 1.

Old 08-11-2002, 09:59 PM
Registered

My Boats: 36 Outlaw

I would say that it would be a 24 degree, but that is just a guess. Who was the Webbcraft dealer at LOTO? You could call them, they should know.