Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!! >

EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!!

Notices

EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!!

Old 12-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Rarely does a post make me lol, but this one did. Backstory: This was in the thread titled 'How 'bout a little less negativity' and was poking a little fun at 314Joey. If you have been reading any posts regarding cold weather and Florida, you'll get it.

Post by ICDEDPPL:
314Joey I wrote it for you so you didn`t have to buddy!!
I know why there is so much negativity here in the winter, it`s cause you guys don`t live in Florida the greatest state in the Union, you could be boating right now! Let me post a few pics of me boating, did I mention you can go boating tomorrow if you lived in Florida, here`s some more pics of my boat in the water In Florida , where its warm while the rest of the states are Antartica.
Wanna see me working on my pool pump in Florida where its warm this time of year, I`ll post our 5 day forecast just to show you guys its warm here in Florida,
You know why you`re so negative? Cause I`m fixing my pool pump and going boating later and you`re all mad cause your FU^%$#ing pool is FROZEN and your pool pump EXPLODED!!!
Not me I live in Florida where its warm and after I fix this pump.. it I`m going boating!! Did I mention I~m going boating??
I`ll post a pic incase you didn`t understand that I went boating.
Not you thou, your lake is a Frozen ANTARTICA $hithole! If all of OSO just lived in Florida, (where its warm ) there would be peace and happiness in the world and no negativity!!
Old 12-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried looking up two different ones, but I guess some of the best ones happen in threads that get deleted or poofed!!!! Where is that thread where the guy was wondering who else ran with no insurance? LOL
Old 12-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 4,314 Likes on 1,241 Posts

I know theres a great post from the cig.vs Fountain thread by Wild Blunder but theres just too many pages and I`m going blind trying to find it!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Well, if she CAN'T run around naked on your boat, I guess this isn't so bad... (!)

Old 12-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

315 duramax going to buy a wrecked 46 Skater and flip it for a profit.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Any post from 315Duramax makes me

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-no-prob.html
Old 12-27-2013, 04:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I better get out of the house tomorrow and make something happen!

I can't find the post about the generator install, but if that was this year that was a great story.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Classic . Geno's post in the Crazy Boat Ramp Pics thread . Post #22 http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...mp-pics-3.html

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Tide was dead low and trailer was at the edge of the ramp. When I tried to drive the boat off the trailer, it wasn't budging. Not enough water under boat.

So what is the intelligent thing to do? Let the 2,200 hp power it off!
I gave it gas in reverse and the boat started to move a little bit. I gave it some more gas and really started to move. I was looking behind me to see if i was turning up a lot of mud.
When I looked forward I saw the truck and trailer was also backing in with me.

I put the boat in forward and floored it, trying to push the truck back up the ramp. It worked for a second until the truck started jack knifing. once there wasn't any more tension on the the truck due to the angle, the whole rig slid backwards.

Thank God the angle the truck was, it ended up with the bumper caching the last piling. 2 more inches and I would have lost the truck.

I guy watching offered to pull me out. I didn't want to shut the engine. I got in the water to get a tow strap out of the side compartment. unfortunately, the exhaust (which was bubbling like the worlds strongest jacuzzi was directly under the compartment I had to go into. As soon as I opened the door, all my tools and other stuff got washed out out of the compartment and got scattered all over the ramp.

While I'm trying to pick up all of my tools, here comes my buddy that connivently went to the bathroom as I was putting the boat in the water. (He's and older guy and loves giving me some of his worldly wisdom he has acquired over the past 70 years!).

I'm in the water up to my nipples. Truck bubbling away, crap floating everywhere, my arms full of tools and he says..

Gino, you really shouldn't back in so far.... it's not good for the truck.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 12-27-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Registered

I think ginos generator story gets a mention
Old 12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
Well, if she CAN'T run around naked on your boat, I guess this isn't so bad... (!)

did anybody happen to notice the brand of boat she is on?yep,the chicks love fountain,s!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.