Skater 199 mph

Old 12-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

and he did it in 6 to 8s
Old 12-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I think every boat JT Throttles has to have a custom seat (Like a NASCAR Seat) Just for his sack That boy certainly has a set. As well as a good brain to go with them. He is the shizzle...
Old 12-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
I think every boat JT Throttles has to have a custom seat (Like a NASCAR Seat) Just for his sack That boy certainly has a set. As well as a good brain to go with them. He is the shizzle...
True! He's a great guy! Man that's fast!!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Most importantly- it's skill and talent! Just cause you have big balls doesn't mean you are smart enough or have the skill to do it.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 226 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
This Carson Brummett fellow is somewhat of a ghost here on OSO. When I do read the name it is always accompanied with amazing horsepower from an engine and speed from the powerboat they are in.
Back in the day before offshore was big, the class that held all the glory was the endurance racers of the Salton Sea 500 and the Miami 9 hour race. One of the biggest stars of that era was Lou Brummett, I would bet that Carson is related to him. The boat that Elvis used in his movie that featured this class was Lou Brummett's boat.

Sadly Lou was killed in a race.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Most importantly- it's skill and talent! Just cause you have big balls doesn't mean you are smart enough or have the skill to do it.
Agreed, I grew up with him in Miami. When he got his 1st Dirt bike (CR250R) He picked up Riding quicker than anyone I've ever seen. within the first few times out he mastered going fast through the whoops like he'd done it forever. Knees clamped to the seat, standing-leaning back, elbows out and on the gas. Then he wanted to learn to jump, first couple times out he was already able to get Crossed up- and get back before he landed. We always called him rider of the year cause whatever he tried he mastered REALLY QUICK. Not only was he physically fit, But his head is totally in the game, no matter what that may be. He's Certainly Gifted. He's actually more talent than Balls
Old 12-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Johnny "Chuck Norris" Thomlinson

The man!!
Old 12-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Back in the day before offshore was big, the class that held all the glory was the endurance racers of the Salton Sea 500 and the Miami 9 hour race. One of the biggest stars of that era was Lou Brummett, I would bet that Carson is related to him. The boat that Elvis used in his movie that featured this class was Lou Brummett's boat.

Sadly Lou was killed in a race.
Thanks for the info TB, I would like to hear more about this Carson fellow. He is flying under the OSO radar at the moment.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
actually his seat has an inverted halo set up in the front center area, for protection
Old 12-29-2013, 01:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
This Carson Brummett fellow is somewhat of a ghost here on OSO. When I do read the name it is always accompanied with amazing horsepower from an engine and speed from the powerboat they are in.
where is his shop? i have never heard of him...rm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.