Notices

$950k ???

Old 12-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do twin surface drives usually have 4 rudders?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KitePool
do twin surface drives usually have 4 rudders?
Unless that boat runs around doing a nose wheelie, can't see them being surface drives buried that far under the hull!
Old 12-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You have to mention the creative writing in the ad!

1. That boat won't touch 65 mph unless being dropped out of a plane!
2. Is "Major General" an actual military rank?
3. Molds destroyed by a hurricane/flood yet Fountain continued to make boats in the same factory for another 10 years after the supposed damage?
Might do 65. I have seen other yachts that perform like that. I even have old powerboat issues that have full spreads about pershing performance yachts that run 60+ mph. Why couldn't this one?

Yes, Major General is an actual military rank.

Is it not possible that only some parts of a factory could be damaged during a natural disaster?
Old 12-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
FWIW - you could buy a 2000 Sunseeker Predator for waaayyyy less than half that much.
And then spend the half saved fixing the Sunseeker. Predators are bad azz looking though
Old 12-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

that thing sat on national yacht liquidators site for almost a year with no takers, it was a repo, i was told it took a mile to get it on plane
Old 12-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 892 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead
that thing sat on national yacht liquidators site for almost a year with no takers, it was a repo, i was told it took a mile to get it on plane
I said it went 63 with me in it, I didnt say it got there quick. there was about 5-6 others on the boat with us and Reggie had us all go to the forward stateroom to help get it up and over on plane. still struggled to get rolled over but after that it ran OK. this looks like hull no. 2 which was better built than no. 1 that I was in. no 1had the step moved several times, multiple engines and props, cabnets changed and moved a bunch, etc. etc. I dont doubt they probably had 3-4 million into the first one by the time is was sold.