Old School Miss Geico Racing Vid- Ac/DC >

Old School Miss Geico Racing Vid- Ac/DC

Notices

Old School Miss Geico Racing Vid- Ac/DC

Old 01-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Guys...You Tube blocked it. New Link attached now!! Love watching the old stuff, Good memories.

https://vimeo.com/83401544
Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

[QUOTE=MissGeicoRacing;4052267]Sorry Guys...You Tube blocked it. New Link attached now!! Love watching the old stuff, Good memories.

After I just spent 10mins hunting down the link to edit your post !! LOL

Cool Video !!
Old 01-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

That ol' MTI sure earned her stripes.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
That ol' MTI sure earned her stripes.
Thats for damn sure.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

After watching and enjoying the video, we need to thank John Haggin for all his support, the money and time he put into this Offshore Powerboat Racing Team and to Offshore Powerboat Racing. To me I place Mr. John Haggin in the same company as Don Arnow and Al Copleland Sr. along with a few others. You would never know who this average looking guy was at the races if you saw him but he was the owned and Team director of this very successful Offshore Powerboat Race Team "Miss Geico" that was and is still the major attraction at any race or show that they attended. To this day even though Mr. Haggin has left to do other things a few year back, the Team he started is still at the top of their game and our such a positive influence for Offshore Powerboat Racing. Geico Insurance must also be thanked for their commitement to Offshore Powerboat Racing over the years because without them as such a great sponsor, this great team would no longer be. Sorry if I got away from the post and thanks for posting the video.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
After watching and enjoying the video, we need to thank John Haggin for all his support, the money and time he put into this Offshore Powerboat Racing Team and to Offshore Powerboat Racing. To me I place Mr. John Haggin in the same company as Don Arnow and Al Copleland Sr. along with a few others. You would never know who this average looking guy was at the races if you saw him but he was the owned and Team director of this very successful Offshore Powerboat Race Team "Miss Geico" that was and is still the major attraction at any race or show that they attended. To this day even though Mr. Haggin has left to do other things a few year back, the Team he started is still at the top of their game and our such a positive influence for Offshore Powerboat Racing. Geico Insurance must also be thanked for their commitement to Offshore Powerboat Racing over the years because without them as such a great sponsor, this great team would no longer be. Sorry if I got away from the post and thanks for posting the video.
is haggin still even around the scene anymore? seems like he abruptly vanished? dunno...don't see or hear any sightings or word from him. respect for his contributions for damn sure.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Cool video Marc! See you in Feb
Old 01-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater]
Old 01-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by foxbat
is haggin still even around the scene anymore? seems like he abruptly vanished? dunno...don't see or hear any sightings or word from him. respect for his contributions for damn sure.
I heard that he wanted to get back to his business of horse breeding. There was a post on here stating what he was doing since he left and I'm sure someone from Miss Geico Team U.S.A. could answer that, and he did make a huge contribution to Offshore Powerboat Racing. I remember that he was responsible to for bringing Ken Warby to the APBA Detroit H1 Gold Cup Races back around 2009 and to some Offshore Powerboat Races. It was due to John Haggin that I got to meet the legend Ken Warby the Fastest man on water for some 33 years or more. One of those memories I will always remember, thanks to John Haggin and Ken Warby..
Old 01-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
I heard that he wanted to get back to his business of horse breeding. There was a post on here stating what he was doing since he left and I'm sure someone from Miss Geico Team U.S.A. could answer that, and he did make a huge contribution to Offshore Powerboat Racing. I remember that he was responsible to for bringing Ken Warby to the APBA Detroit H1 Gold Cup Races back around 2009 and to some Offshore Powerboat Races. It was due to John Haggin that I got to meet the legend Ken Warby the Fastest man on water for some 33 years or more. One of those memories I will always remember, thanks to John Haggin and Ken Warby..
thanks for the info