Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Picking up rons mystic 50 on Friday >

Picking up rons mystic 50 on Friday

Notices

Picking up rons mystic 50 on Friday

Old 01-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol Tom you are right, scott said he had 4 calls in one week, so if someone wants it they can have it, but since I can't replace it, I'll have to make a buck on it.

Btw, took the wife and three kids out in it today, Tampa bay was smooth as glass, and we were doing 105, the kids were screaming out the speedo number while my wife was white knuckling the seat lol - I haven't seen my kids that exctted and rambunctious in years

Then we went out on the north side of Anna Maria, there were some rollers, snd the wife complained about the bumps, so I put it down to 50mph and just cruised it in - when we hit the channel there were some huge tidal waves coming in, hit one on the bow and sprayed everyone in the boat, we all had a blast. Brought it on in and my 9 year old and I washed it down, squeegied it off flushed it and dried it off. What a great day.

This thing gets more looks waves and walk bys than a supermodel. It's ridiculous!
Old 01-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Registered

Lol Tom you are right, scott said he had 4 calls in one week, so if someone wants it they can have it, but since I can't replace it, I'll have to make a buck on it.

Btw, took the wife and three kids out in it today, Tampa bay was smooth as glass, and we were doing 105, the kids were screaming out the speedo number while my wife was white knuckling the seat lol - I haven't seen my kids that exctted and rambunctious in years

Then we went out on the north side of Anna Maria, there were some rollers, snd the wife complained about the bumps, so I put it down to 50mph and just cruised it in - when we hit the channel there were some huge tidal waves coming in, hit one on the bow and sprayed everyone in the boat, we all had a blast. Brought it on in and my 9 year old and I washed it down, squeegied it off flushed it and dried it off. What a great day.

This thing gets more looks waves and walk bys than a supermodel. It's ridiculous!
Old 01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lotopa.com
Ryan,

It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for the hospitality, looking forward to seeing you in Miami, enjoy her she is a beautiful machine.

Shane
Yeah thanks bro - good times - come by anytime
Old 01-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Great story. Glad to here you are enjoying your boat. I don't understand how some of these guys can buy a machine like this and only put 30 or 40 hours on it in a season. Sounds like you are not that guy. We put almost 100 hours on our first season and over 2000 miles by GPS from Memorial to Labor Day. Looks like you will have no trouble beating that.

It will be interesting to see how many hours the 1350s will go between rebuilds.

Enjoy and keep sharing. I hope you plan on coming to LOTO in August for Shootout week!!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flight club
I was referring to Tom's post on the PHENOMENOM boat, not the Mystic, and for your info I bought the Mystic from Tom ,the original owner, So if you call '' changed hands so much already'' with one person, you ARE a rookie.
actually you are right, I am a rookie, my mistake I see that it was only you and tom, my apologies.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stimleck
actually you are right, I am a rookie, my mistake I see that it was only you and tom, my apologies.
no apology needed
Old 01-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Great story. Glad to here you are enjoying your boat. I don't understand how some of these guys can buy a machine like this and only put 30 or 40 hours on it in a season. Sounds like you are not that guy. We put almost 100 hours on our first season and over 2000 miles by GPS from Memorial to Labor Day. Looks like you will have no trouble beating that.
I don't understand that either...
Old 01-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam

It will be interesting to see how many hours the 1350s will go between rebuilds.

Enjoy and keep sharing. I hope you plan on coming to LOTO in August for Shootout week!!
it's easy to only put 20 hours a season on a boat . If you have 6-8 other ones times 20 hours each. LOL
Old 01-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flight club
it's easy to only put 20 hours a season on a boat . If you have 6-8 other ones times 20 hours each. LOL
Funny, Ron. See ya on the lake this summer!