Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once? >

What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?

Notices

What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?

Old 01-20-2014, 09:52 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexasVines
so it was Me, Jim Darr, Chris Sunken, Fred Cecil, Scott Swires, Big Chubby and Bill Hionas and Scotts GF Rachel

we were on LOTO in this badass 43 Nor-Tech V that the owners had let Big Chubby use because he had been so good hauling for them and they were about to get rid of it with Bill brokering it

when we first got on the lake I thought the weekend was going to suck because it was a sausage fest on the boat, but boy was I WRONG!

it started out terrible we put the boat in the water and it would not crank, but Chris Sunken started to look into the engines (they were shooter something or others) and he immediately saw what the problem was (crappy Eagle cranks)......well Fred is like a walking parts bin and before we knew it while we were drinking in the bar Chris and Fred had those engines up and running like bats out of hell it was like they were totally rebuilt and were now quad turbos

Scotts GF was being a complete ***** the entire time and before we all got back on the boat it was like boom! she just disappeared and that was that we never heard from her again (thank God because things were about to get crazy)

so we were out on LOTO and Chris is driving and we are moving along about 90 or so and this Fountain comes along besides us on one side and another Fountain on the other side

one of them has this little Mr. T starter kit guy screaming at us about being poseur movie star wanna-be racers and the other has this bald dude with a couple of hot chicks in the boat and some dudes that wear white Tshirts on the boat with him

they are giving us the "lets run" sign and Chris hits the sticks forward more and we are slightly out in front we have the tunes cranking on some bad ass dubstep when we hit an area that could best be described as like a freaking washing machine in a wood chipper, and the bald dude in the Fountain is not backing down and the Mr. T guy is pushing the sticks forward harder we can see and screaming bye bye movie stars.....well Chris is not going to stand for that and he pushes the sticks forward as well and as we look over it is suddenly like the bald guy in the Fountain just decides that he is going to freaking "plank" right in the middle of a boat race on LOTO and the next thing we know he is just horizontal to the ground in his boat while it is going 90+

well hell no one out dubsteps or out planks Chris (dude INVENTED planking) so Chris does the same, but right then we hit a HUGE wake thrown up by some damn jerk in a stupid cabin cruiser going about 10 miles per hour on a freaking family time cruise and throwing a monster wake + there is a twin turbine cat that had joined the race spinning out in front of us

so while Chris is trying to plank, avoid the cat and navigate the wake he gets EJECTED! and I am thinking to myself this is going to be a disaster......well Fred must have seen what was about to happen and as Chris gets ejected Fred reaches over and grabs a hold of the little plunger knob that the wrist lanyard goes in and he holds it from springing shut and cutting off the engines and Jim is right there to hop in the seat and Fred (the walking talking parts bin) has another damn lanyard right in his pocket and he just plugs it right in and Jim slips it on his wrist and damn if he does not push the sticks all the way forward now

we are going about 145-150 and Jim is working the sticks hard and never once winged the engines and the bald guys Fountain has spun out, the cat has spun out and the Mr. T guy is still in it with us, but Jim is us pulling ahead....as we look over the Mr T guy loses a cylinder or something or maybe he just got scared, but he slows down and backs off and we pretty much blew everyone out of the water

Jim turns it around and we go back and get Chris out of the water and he is screaming how badass that race was and how we killed the others and lets hit the bar because he has a pocket full of cash that while wet is still burning a hole in his pocket

well back at the bar it is Chris, Bill and Scott all arguing over who is going to pick up the tab and the bartender telling Fred that he can't take parts or IOUs for parts in exchange for drinks and I am just hammering them down because I am not used to the wild life like these guys are

then the chicks.....who in the hell knew that telling girls that your ex died recently in a car crash could get you so much damn trim, but basically they had to put an out of order sign on one of the womens rooms while Scott had the girls lined up for him and of course tons of other hotties had seen Chris get ejected out on the lake and so they were freaking all over him

Bill of course is a big time yacht broker so he knows how to talk to the ladies and big Chubby is just so cute and cuddly the girls were loving him and of course Jim had just run that 43 Nor-tech V like no one had seen it run before...Fred had this old guy charm about him and plus he had all these "now you see them now you don't" tricks with the parts that he had in his pockets

I was like the freaking team wingman, but it was not like being a usual wingman because the chicks these guys were rejecting were HOT AS HELL.....it was like being a wingman for Heff

I think Chris pretty much picked up the tab for all of us in the end all I know is I didn't pay for a damn thing and it was loaded by the time the weekend was over and we also ran in a few other boats that Bill was brokering just to keep them from sitting up too long

all in all it was the badest ass weekend I have evAR had.....it was amazing!
ROFL

That meets the new definition for bored
Old 01-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Is it too early to nominate post of the year!
Old 01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Registered

Rule #1 in Nautical Event Planning: Avoid sausage-fest at all costs.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Banned

December 10, 2005. LOL Not sure exactly how many......maybe 20? Good friends all threw a bachelor party for me....on my boat! We went from my dock to the Canery about 1000 feet way. Smart? No so much.....fun....you bet! Awesome time!!!!
Attached Thumbnails What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?-45-apache-1.jpg   What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?-45-apache-2.jpg   What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?-45-apache-3.jpg  

What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?-45-apache-4.jpg  
Old 01-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
Thats fair comment LOL

I was out having fun on some smooth water today between the games.
San Jac River? Where?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

When you have 1 small boat, three friends who are as big as me, and way too much Jack Daniels.......

A bad idea becomes a great story!
Attached Thumbnails What's the most dudes you've ever had in your boat at once?-0831081644.jpg  
Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is this thread even up here????

Last edited by Somethin' Sexy; 01-20-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Somethin' Sexy
Finally. Thank you!
Old 01-20-2014, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spazboz
I'llstart it off at 3.

You obviously suck at this game...4-5 hot girls and myself, enjoy your sausagefest..
Old 01-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Somethin' Sexy
Lately there's been so many "How many waves have you ever boated in at once?" and "Whats the Biggest girl you've ever gone fast with?" threads, I just thought it would be fun to make some antonym's to those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.