LOTO Shootout question.....yes i know it's early >

LOTO Shootout question.....yes i know it's early

Notices

LOTO Shootout question.....yes i know it's early

Old 01-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts
Default LOTO Shootout question.....yes i know it's early

But we are preplanning and paying for the big stuff (air fair and hotel).

My question is though..... We have chose again not to drag the boat up. However we are kicking around the idea of renting a boat...be it a toon or whatever just for the shootout and to sit along the track line. Anyone done this? Any place I should look to rent from? Input?

Thanks guys.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

http://www.iguanawatersports.com/locations.html
Old 01-23-2014, 08:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

This place is right across from our condo at the 19mm. The place is located across the road from Dog Days and if you are familiar with Dog Days you know it is only about a 50 yard walk to the bar after you dock the boat. http://www.lakeozarkboatrental.com/rates.php
Old 01-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Registered

Nice. They list hr rentals...think they would do an over night?

In a perfect plan we would want it Fri mid day - early Sunday morning.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cain8768
This place is right across from our condo at the 19mm. The place is located across the road from Dog Days and if you are familiar with Dog Days you know it is only about a 50 yard walk to the bar after you dock the boat. http://www.lakeozarkboatrental.com/rates.php
Oh ya....I made sure I know about dog days after my first year last year. I love that place.

We will be staying at Camden but will be at dog days for sure... Especially Fri night.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 01-23-2014 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate,

You need to bring your boat to the lake, there is way more fun to be had at the lake when you can run your own boat!

AJ
Old 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I love LOTO and especially Shootout threads. Never too early. Cousin and I were just talking last night again about our 18 minute balls to the wall ride from our house at the 6 mile marker to the starting line to watch MY WAY break the record.

Bring your boat!!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Man I love LOTO and especially Shootout threads. Never too early. Cousin and I were just talking last night again about our 18 minute balls to the wall ride from our house at the 6 mile marker to the starting line to watch MY WAY break the record.

Bring your boat!!
We would love too but I want to drag it up too Cumberland this year and with my work allowed time it's kind of one or the other and it's much longer to loto and back so it cuts out our fun time if we drive her up.

My plan is pay if I can gas or whatever to get in on the P.R and then rent a boat to post up on line for the shootout.

I saw you boat last year and chatted very briefly with you last year....love that Skater.

Can't wait for the fun this year
Old 01-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 418 Likes on 174 Posts

If I am not mistaken, I think that Iguanas rents boats (pontoons) out of Camden, so you could get it right there. It will be a long ride to the Shootout from there, but leave early and plan on coming back later. I would bet that a guy would want to get reservations early. I am pretty sure that they do overnight rentals.

How 'bout drive your boat up and enjoy the 4th of July week, fly home leaving your boat and truck behind, fly back up for the Shootout, and then drive home. 2 great weeks at the lake!
Old 01-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Having run Cumberland and the ozarks for shootout weekend last year, my advice would be to reconsider your plan of renting at Ozarks and Bringing your boat to Cumberland....... How long are you planning in being in the ozarks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.