Notices

drive showers?

Old 02-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you can keep the outside of the drive from boiling the water away and drying... I am all for it. Nothing looks worse than a ratty looking outdrive.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by spectras only

all finished

Hydro cool II can be supplied from the seawater pump as well >http://www.cfm-tech.com/catalog/hydr...vo_4932091.htm
I used those exact showers. Great product.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I'm on trailer trim and my drives get turned the hit my exhaust. I know that my drives should be straight if I'm trimmed that high.... But it happens. Has anyone ever made there own ?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
If I'm on trailer trim and my drives get turned the hit my exhaust. I know that my drives should be straight if I'm trimmed that high.... But it happens. Has anyone ever made there own ?
You need some of these:
http://teaguecustommarine.com/em0011...pacer-kit.html

They are a Mercury part; and dealer can get them. It pop INSIDE of your trim rams and limit the upward travel. I installed them myself. Easy install and not much mess.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great topic! I have been researching drive showers lately myself. Seems like everyone has a different option amd preference. I have a 36 Spectre Cat with XR drives and Sport master lowers. I'm looking for the best shower that will still have flow even at high speeds. I've seem some pics and videos that show the pickup tube almost out of the water (not picking up) when on plane and trimmed up past level. Any suggestions?