Notices

The new OSO bicycle?

Old 09-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
no offense to Stainless but is that enough exhaust for that thing? Man that is one good lookin boat for sure.
I was wondering the same thing when I looked through the pictures. Definitely the first time I've seen manifolds on engines of that caliber. All of that aside that is a beautiful boat for sure. I would love to see that paint job up close.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Charter Member #394
Charter Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JWay
I was wondering the same thing when I looked through the pictures. Definitely the first time I've seen manifolds on engines of that caliber. All of that aside that is a beautiful boat for sure. I would love to see that paint job up close.
Those are Stainless Marine Gen III. They work very well on blower motors especially with the 5" tailpipes. Not as much bling though.

This thing is nice; too big of a boat for most?
Old 09-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
AM1 is ugly, AM3 has had a rough life, even got a ride on I95 without the trailer!

Jeremy piled a bunch of money into this boat (AM2) from motors/drives to TAOD paint touch ups........but that was 3-4 owners ago.
Tim , the owner before this maintained it with an open checkbook and did a bunch of upgrades. He dumped a bunch of cash into it to make it perfect ( like Jeremy).

It's a bad azz mo-fo. Just takes the right owner. I think everyone wants to own a 46 but once they do they realize pimpin ain't easy!
Old 09-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Tim , the owner before this maintained it with an open checkbook and did a bunch of upgrades. He dumped a bunch of cash into it to make it perfect ( like Jeremy).

It's a bad azz mo-fo. Just takes the right owner. I think everyone wants to own a 46 but once they do they realize pimpin ain't easy!

Makes you want to install a pair of diesels w/arnesons and be the economy pimp!

They built a few 850sci 46s (Spiderman 46 comes to mind), makes you wonder if a pair of whippled 700s would make the boat a decent performer with none of the big power headaches!