Hustler Power Boats Miami Boat Show >

Hustler Power Boats Miami Boat Show

Notices

Hustler Power Boats Miami Boat Show

Old 02-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hustler Power Boats Miami Boat Show

I went to the Miami Boat Show last week and it was amazing as always, the displays of the high performance boats and matching exotic cars were over the top. But the highlight of the trip for me was the warm welcome and greeting I got at the Hustler Power Boat display. When I walked in I was greeted by the owner Joe LoGiudice, he asked my opinion on the boats in his display. I told him that I'd love own any of the boats he had displayed, but that honestly they were out of my.... hell i wasn't even in the ballpark! He could have then smiled and turned to greet the next person entering into the booth, but instead he chose to asked my opinion of the fabulous boats he had on display. How I felt about the color scheme the cockpit interior and layout. He also took time to explain the new hull design and the challenges in bringing it to the market. I never met the man until I walked into the booth in Miami ! But I tell you this, with all these boats at the show so close in beauty and performance, if I'd have hit that Powerball this week I'd be picking up a new Hustler!! Hey there's always MegaMillions!! Good Luck Joe you're a class act. Hopefully you'll be hearing from me someday soon!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Registered

Customer support and feedback if ya don't have those things it won't last long!!!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

And they say New Yorkers are not friendly. This was the first year in a long time they did not have anything in the water at the marina. Their boats always look good and the 29 every year seems better looking. Joe and Paul are always very passionate about their boats and boating in general. I agree a class act and company. Good luck to them and for bringing a quality products to show every year.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

A few years ago I had the same experience at the Hustler booth, except a dealer treated me that way knowing the new 39 Rockit was simply on my wish list. He invited me to ride on one the next day and that was where I met Joe. Yes they are a class act.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hustler now owns Checkmate also! As a long time fan of the Checkmate brand, I can't be more pleased than having the new Checkmates built under the professional umbrella of Hustler Powerboats!
Attached Thumbnails Hustler Power Boats Miami Boat Show-2800sx-3.jpg  
Old 02-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Registered

I also noticed how friendly the Hustler booth was, didn't talk to Joe. Went over the OL booth wouldn't give me the time of day. They where too busy shooting the s....t with there friends. It is amazing how the little things can make or break a deal. Also makes me take a look at myself how I deal with customers and hopefully learn from it.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:46 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bsboss View Post
I also noticed how friendly the Hustler booth was, didn't talk to Joe. Went over the OL booth wouldn't give me the time of day. They where too busy shooting the s....t with there friends. It is amazing how the little things can make or break a deal. Also makes me take a look at myself how I deal with customers and hopefully learn from it.
Just these stories give me a positive vibe about Hustler. Not in the market now but who knows...
Old 02-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Registered

This was our first trip to the boat show and we were blown away. We have 3 small kids (oldest 5) who at that point in the afternoon were starting to get tired and hungry after following dad around all day. Our last stop before a very late lunch was the Hustler tent where we met Joe and the crew!

As I was checking out the slingshot and talking with the gentleman from Hustler Europe (can't remember his name, sorry) Joe came up to my wife and kids with Hustler sunglasses that made their day (actually for the rest of our vacation they wore them!). Joe took a bunch of time out of his day to show us the Rockit models and even allowed my two older kids to check the boats out which again made them super happy. Everyone there was very nice!

Before we purchased our Hustler last year (a 10yr old 2003 model) we called the factory 3 times on 3 different boats for information and my calls were all returned within hours with the info we needed. The customer service is great and we love our boat. I am happy that Global Marine has purchased Checkmate as well. We love our checkmate and loved our past checkmate and glad to see Checkmate is now back in good hands!

Thanks again Joe and the crew!
Old 02-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Registered

Joe and his brother and everyone else at Hustler are first class people. They treat you like you are part of their family....
Old 02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We also enjoyed the Hustler display over the years!

Thanks for sharing your positive story! Always good to hear about the good!

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser