Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Gift needed for new MTI owner >

Gift needed for new MTI owner

Notices

Gift needed for new MTI owner

Old 02-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get him a free oil change for one of his cars. I wonder if you can find some place to get it done at.

Here are some other ideas.

Find him a generator on craigslist and get it installed at his house ( we all know what a pain in the ass that can be).

Show him how to get that 52MTI off the trailer using power.

Or you can just entertain him with your stories like you do us. That is priceless.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

If it was further out than this weekend, a matching MTI remote control model to display in his office or man cave would be cool. Hell, the MTI folks might even have a model on the shelf that could be completed by the weekend.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Well if he has everything and can buy anything!! You could give him my name and address as a pen pal,I'm 67 years old now have not been able to achieve either.I need some hints and help before it's to late.LOL Happy Birthday to your friend . What ever you get him would be great.It's not the GIFT it's the THOUGHT. JOHN SR
Old 02-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

A Dean Loucks painting of the new boat
Old 02-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 14 Posts

I like the special friend card idea....

I ran across 3D crystal photo printing in a shop in Vegas...I was amazed at the clarity and life like image. You can submit a photo on line and then order & ship the gift from your PC. http://www.cashmancrystal.com/index....product_search

I sent one to a family member...

Maybe one of the cubes would fit the MTI if you have a good photo...or a photo of your choice .

Did you pose for this one?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Take him out to dinner and give a nice "friend" card and an evening of laughter.. The simple things go the furthest than a materialistic item with a good friend...
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

A meal cooked or at least served at your home, drinks and conversation. I much prefer a home cooked meal in a relaxing enviroment than a 5 star stuffy affair unless thats what he likes. A nice card as Paradox showed would cap off a nice evening with friends.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Registered

A few guys here have had great ideas. When a guy has everything somthing material isnt that great unless its truely unique and the reason is due to the thought that went into it or the thought of creativity. Mostly, a gift for him will be special if it has meaning and thats why the card of friendship could be cool. Stuff that would be cool to me persoanlly like the remote control boat or a photo etc... is cool stuff, but will have little meaning. A gift that has thought is always the type of gift to give someone like your friend. Hell, thats probably true for any of us.

Thats what make this so tough.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Five Guys Gift Cards are really cool!!!!

Did enjoy Burger Fi in KW. Need one in the North East!

Last edited by Karaokemike; 02-26-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Registered

Get on Midwest boat party.com and talk one of the Lake of the Ozark boys into getting in their freezer and Fed Ex some bags of Croppie on dry ice to you. Fish fry with hush puppies and fried taters of course a cold beer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.