Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigarette 42' Revolution Values (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30923-cigarette-42-revolution-values.html)

Sydwayz 08-26-2004 12:21 PM

Re: Cigarette 42' Revolution Values

I would be afraid of being stuck on resale time. If I had the time and resources, I would buy the Revolution with the better engine and drive packages. Then purchase a stripped out TG or other hull that tickled my fancy, and transfer everything over; having an engine and drive package to spare. Then I would create my very own 42' Cigarette Jacuzzi/Pool in my backyard. Think about it, engine room as the jacuzzi; cockpit and cabin space as the entrance/lap-pool.

magnum27 08-26-2004 12:23 PM

I always thought the revolution was a sharp looking boat. I still have the powerboat mag with "Hard Candy" in it and I believe it was also on the cover. Never been for a ride on one but still think it is a sharp boat.

Sydwayz 08-26-2004 12:24 PM

HOLY CRAP... This thread is two years old.

thisistank 08-26-2004 12:54 PM

Considering this thread is two years old and the guy asking the original question is probably in the wind I don't know how much help this will be, but it is an interesting tid-bit.

Anyone see the Revolution with the flat deck and straight faring for sale at Lakecumberland marine? Interesting boat and I believe you can get it for at or under 100k

IDRPSTF 08-26-2004 01:02 PM

Scary that it took someone that long to figure how old this thread is. No wonder it wasnt on the DSM site anymore!
Tank, email the new address [email protected]. Are you and Kelly going to be at the run? Is she bringing her sister? Shall I bring my Blue Facepaint?

dreamer 08-26-2004 03:56 PM

i can get u a 99 gun full cabin for 130k t500efis

thisistank 08-26-2004 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
Tank, email the new address [email protected]. Are you and Kelly going to be at the run? Is she bringing her sister? Shall I bring my Blue Facepaint?

Whats up brother!!?? Yea, we'll be out there but Kelly's sister wont. It's Kelly's b-day so we'll be partying a bit :drink: Taking Bobbits new 40 Skater for a run on Friday then we're running with Gerrards (semperfi) buddy in Neely's old Tiger for the run. It's gonna be a kick a$$ poker run! You best get out there! I dropped you an email w/my number. Call when you get into town.

Tank

J-Bonz 08-27-2004 07:30 AM

DREAMER,
That top gun still for sale at old river? Might have to stop down and take a look at it.