Notices

know this 419 on ebay?

Old 03-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 369 Likes on 248 Posts
Default know this 419 on ebay?

anyone knows the previous owner? always hate those '' engines seems good'' and sold as is in same ad...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181339865094...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

thanks for any input!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Listing says it hasn't been run in years. I would stay far away from this. Nothing good happens to motors that sit for that long. And this boat has three of them. This is a headache waiting to happen..
Old 03-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seller doesn't seem to be trying to hide anything ...upfront about what could be issues. A survey would definetly need to be obtained. If the boat has been in the Atlanta area then winterization might not be as much of a problem (although this year has seen some bizarre weather in the south). Shout out to some OSO members in the area that might take a " look / see" for ya. I will agree that" Three motors ", well that scares anyone! But if you are a "do it yourselfer" not as daunting. Also it would be nice to know the reserve, or what he'll take for the boat. Looks pretty nice to me.