Killer deal on Dock Lines! >

Killer deal on Dock Lines!

Notices

Killer deal on Dock Lines!

Old 06-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Has anyone seen/bought their anchor lines? 5/8 x 150' is $79 which seems like a good deal...

Yup, i've got the 100' version. Great line, same quality as the rest of their products, you wont be dissapointed
Old 06-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought some of their fender lines a few weeks back. Excellent quality and fast shipping. Called them late last week because I was in need of Anchor line (quickly). Ordered a 100' 1/2 anchor line in Navy Blue (to match my fender lines) and received it in 2 days. Very impressed with the quality of the Anchor Line as well. I have plans to eventually order new dock lines from them as well. (I bought some lines from the Detroit Boat show over the winter thinking I got a good deal. That is until they got wet and bled all over my boat....).
Old 06-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info, OP. I ordered dock and fender lines from them and they shipped extremely quickly and are of great quality. Calling them today to see if I can order a custom size anchor line. Great company!
Old 06-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
Ordered 4 lines and 3 small bumper lines yesterday...... Thanks for the link Gino.
got mine yesterday.... they look great.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks Gino for the great lead & link and thanks everyone for sharing feedback.

I just ordered two new anchor lines and new set of dock lines and hoping all arrives before the 4th. Just noticed they have fair selection of life jackets including inflatables at decent looking prices.

Also, I sent a request for an OSO promo discount through the comments page and will share if I get a response.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:27 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got my line order yesterday, was missing two bungee dock lines which I am looking forward to trying out, called Chris left number. He called back and guarantee's I'll have them by the weekend. That is customer service.

He did mention that he has had to hire another employee to sow the lines based on the OSO orders, more power to him.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Received a very nice email from Chris about my request for an OSO promo discount. Short version is that he is thinking about a promo to thank Gino and the board for the business but doesn't have the resources in place (yet) to do it right. Great to see a business more concerned about quality and customer service than making a quick sale.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Got my today, can't wait to use them.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Registered

Ordered 4 lines and 3 small bumper lines yesterday...... Thanks for the link Gino.
got mine yesterday.... they look great.
Sending Chris an email now... I received my lines on Monday... Got home yesterday / Tuesday and had another box on the front porch..
He must like me more then you guys, send me extras!!!!!!!

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Killer deal on Dock Lines!-img_20140624_161516398.jpg  
Old 06-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Registered

Pretty stand up guy..... see email back from Chris. I'm going to do something special with the extra box.
Thanks Pat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the great business and email, I appreciate it!

Please keep them or donate to a friend or fellow boater who could use them. I don’t want you to have to hassle with a return.

Sincerely,

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.