Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
after lookin at all the skanks in the things have changed thread, i had an epiphany >

after lookin at all the skanks in the things have changed thread, i had an epiphany

Notices

after lookin at all the skanks in the things have changed thread, i had an epiphany

Old 03-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default after lookin at all the skanks in the things have changed thread, i had an epiphany

so after looking at all the uber fine skanks on the "things have changed around here" thread, i had an epiphany last night.

i ran it by my partner today and he loved it, so its on! announcing the "copa liquores/frostshots/eco hotel mucura colombian national pole dancing competition" we are going to be sponsoring and running the recently/hastily formed colombia pole dancing championships!

starting in about 3 months we are going to have an event in every large city in the country. the first three finishers of each event will be invited to cartagena for the finals in december. we may make it a yearly deal...

the first three places get cash, the first 15 places get liquor and frostshot, copa liquores hot skank apparel, the first 3 places will also be invited for a weekend on at our eco hotel project on isla muruca, that we will be starting construction on in the next two months... so we get to party down and get all the hot pole dancing skanks drunk on our island...wahoo

i want to thank all of you that posted pics in the thread, you guys have truly inspired me by posting all the pics of such hot azz mouth watering skanks... i figured instead of moving to the coast and networking for a cel phone full on hot skanks numbers, like i have acquired in medellin, i will just have an open invite to all the hot skanks in colombia and bring em in for the competitions...

we are also going to be filming each event, so a girls gone wild type pole dancing dvd series may be for sale in the not too distant future. lol

naturally any of my oso brethren that would enjoy a long weekend vacation in colombia will have an open invitation to some vip seating and introductions to muchas hot skanks... at any of the competition events... proveche/enjoy...rm
Old 03-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Were gonna need pics!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

+1