Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
UNLEASHED Spotted on I-74 West >

UNLEASHED Spotted on I-74 West

Notices

UNLEASHED Spotted on I-74 West

Old 03-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Congrats! Tractor pipes = major badassery!
Old 03-27-2014, 03:26 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Kevin & Kristy, congrats on the new boat.

I think some some PSI's, intercoolers, and E85 would go great on her! ;-)
Old 03-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

When did you get that nice boat Kevin/Kristy??? That is beautiful!! I hope you got video of Kristy makin engine noises while you pulled her down the road.. LOL!!
Can't wait to see it!! Let us all know when you unleash Unleashed!!!
Old 03-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Nice to see the boat is back in michigan. Last owner before the banks lives in Harrison township. Don't believe it handled well enough to be competitive but should make for a great pleasure boat now that the canopy has been removed. Enjoy it!
actually I think the boat handles fine. Ray always ran pretty conservative and never beat the boat. I think it's one of the best lookin boats ever and he tried to keep it that way.

Enjoy it man! Hey Kevin did ya get a chance to talk to Wild Bill yet?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-28-2014, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want all the info on the boat shoot me a PM and I will give you my number so we can talk. Ray and I rigged that thing together. I ran the crap out of that boat on Lake St. Clair with the 496's and ran the crap out of it with the 750's too. There are no issue's with the handling of the boat. It runs great!!! I throttled that thing for one race and Ray thought it was best if I took the wheel over instead LOL!!!! He was very very laid back on the throttles. He was always more into building the boat not racing it. I still remember the Algonac race when I dove to the inside of Louie on the south turn, Ray eyes about popped out of his head!!!

I always do the Boyne Thunder Poker Run with my boss's boat and would love to see the boat again if you will be there.

Call me and I will tell you everything I know. Look forward to hearing from you.

T.J.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Gadgets
When did you get that nice boat Kevin/Kristy??? That is beautiful!! I hope you got video of Kristy makin engine noises while you pulled her down the road.. LOL!!
Can't wait to see it!! Let us all know when you unleash Unleashed!!!
Bought her a couple months ago and finally found some dry roads to bring her home! Thanks! Look forward to running with you this summer!

Originally Posted by glassdave
actually I think the boat handles fine. Ray always ran pretty conservative and never beat the boat. I think it's one of the best lookin boats ever and he tried to keep it that way.

Enjoy it man! Hey Kevin did ya get a chance to talk to Wild Bill yet?
Thanks! I agree it looks amazing and I feel confident that it drives as good it looks! Thanks for the support and yes Bill was a pleasure to chat with!

Originally Posted by Drinking Fountain
If you want all the info on the boat shoot me a PM and I will give you my number so we can talk. Ray and I rigged that thing together. I ran the crap out of that boat on Lake St. Clair with the 496's and ran the crap out of it with the 750's too. There are no issue's with the handling of the boat. It runs great!!! I throttled that thing for one race and Ray thought it was best if I took the wheel over instead LOL!!!! He was very very laid back on the throttles. He was always more into building the boat not racing it. I still remember the Algonac race when I dove to the inside of Louie on the south turn, Ray eyes about popped out of his head!!!

I always do the Boyne Thunder Poker Run with my boss's boat and would love to see the boat again if you will be there.

Call me and I will tell you everything I know. Look forward to hearing from you.

T.J.
You inbox is full but yes I would love to chat boats with you! We already are signed up for Boyne Thunder looking forward to meeting you there! Great story man! Thanks!
Old 03-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

[QUOTE=offshorexcursion;4097353

Thanks! I agree it looks amazing and I feel confident that it drives as good it looks! Thanks for the support and yes Bill was a pleasure to chat with!

[/QUOTE]

cool. gimmie a call when you have a chance id like to hear what he had to say.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

I can only imagine how evil she sounds with those pipes. Great new boat!
Old 03-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Registered

really cool boat -- I dig the top opened up!
Old 03-29-2014, 02:38 AM
Registered

I saw this thread a while back and never opened it as I have no clue where i74 is. To hear that you guy bought a glad is really awesome. Very happy for you guys. Now let's melt some ice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.