OSO member - "F26" M35 Desert Storm boat

Notices

OSO member - "F26" M35 Desert Storm boat

Old 04-05-2014, 05:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
he should have backed off...BUT who's the guy out of the shot to his right that cut him off??
crickets
Old 04-05-2014, 08:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Maybe just me but everyone seems to be running along fine until someone just runs out of brains...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvL6uEMl6E
Old 04-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

that he did...ran out of room, should have back down, not arguing that one bit...his fault 100%..still, boat had plenty lake/river to the right IMO no need to make that hard turn in front like that unless that's shallow water or something else I don't see.

Last edited by LAriverratt; 04-05-2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 3,021 Likes on 988 Posts

that he did...ran out of room, should have back down, not arguing that one bit...his fault 100%..still, boat had plenty lake/river to the right IMO no need to make that hard turn in front like that unless that's shallow water or something else I don't see.
I know this has been discussed a million times by Monday morning quarter backs but if you know the lake, that is virtually the narrowest part besides the back side of the island and as you travel towards Havasu spring (as they were) the lake bends to the left (port). Doesn't appear anyone cut anyone off. It appears everyone was making the turn except those that weren't familiar with the lake.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

its funny that the photo clearly shows one silver boat to close to another silver boat and everyone is only blamming one of the two boats. well that and all the agressive posters are people from la. it takes two to make that accident happen and the smaller boat should have backed it down but the bigger boat "probably" should not have put himself so close in front of the boat to it's left to start the problem either.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have watched that video countless times and I see it the same way as I did the very first time. he should have backed down but the river has way more room to the right, that's obvious. I didn't say he cut him off either I just made the observation that he had plenty of room to his right to continue running the line he was on.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 181 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Maybe just me but everyone seems to be running along fine until someone just runs out of brains...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvL6uEMl6E
I think it's been pretty well proven that the real root cause was a cruiser wake. (Sometimes I crack myself up.)
Old 04-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Boatless & Lariverratt- so if you stop at a green light and the car behind you rear ends you, does that make it your fault? I mean cause that's basically what your trying to say about the boat in front. Mainly this is directed at you Boatless- Get a F In clue dude. If this and if this lets blame the bigger boat in front. What's next? You gonna blame the Wright Bros. for 911??? Come on Man!!
Old 04-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

I have watched that video countless times and I see it the same way as I did the very first time. he should have backed down but the river has way more room to the right, that's obvious. I didn't say he cut him off either I just made the observation that he had plenty of room to his right to continue running the line he was on.
the crowd here is far than a little bit biased to start with is more prevailing than the actual truth. it like blaming the girl who got pregnant and not her partner. the cut off part is true and regardless if there was a ufo off to the right it does not make one excusable for ones own actions nor less their own culpability.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
the crowd here is far than a little bit biased to start with is more prevailing than the actual truth. it like blaming the girl who got pregnant and not her partner. the cut off part is true and regardless if there was a ufo off to the right it does not make one excusable for ones own actions nor less their own culpability.
You are entitled to your Opinion, but that's all you have is an opinion! Cut off? Maybe you should know the whole story, know that weather they should have been or not, they were running COMPETITIVELY!! The 41 is out front, which he dictates the line, the 35 went to go behind him, and chose not to turn. You see it as a cut off. Most of us know it as the person out in front dictates the way things go. It's an unfortunate incident. But the bigger problem now- is how Bo is handling himself and the incident as well as the crazy threats he's now making. Just look at the ad he had up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.