Peanut island this weekend " West palm beach " >

Peanut island this weekend " West palm beach "

Notices

Peanut island this weekend " West palm beach "

Old 04-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Peanut island this weekend " West palm beach "

I think Saturday we will be heading out to Peanut island , Anyone want to meet up ? " warning" I have downsized to a 19 foot run about for now

mike
Old 04-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
I think Saturday we will be heading out to Peanut island , Anyone want to meet up ? " warning" I have downsized to a 19 foot run about for now

mike
What happened to the dual console OB cat?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
What happened to the dual console OB cat?
Sold that a year ago before I bought the Rv ," Boating is 100x better " now I sold the Rv and bought a small inexpensive boat to cruise the I C W with until I can figure out what I really want in life

you gonna head down to peanut ?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Registered

Sold that a year ago before I bought the Rv ," Boating is 100x better " now I sold the Rv and bought a small inexpensive boat to cruise the I C W with until I can figure out what I really want in life

you gonna head down to peanut ?
No though I would love to get the Whaler in the water soon! Got cut on Monday (dermatologist) and got a few spots to heal before getting wet. Peanut is out of the question for a few weeks.

RV's are great but you have to have the time to use them and living in S. FL you need 4-5 hours just to get out of the state! I would love to kill a summer in one, travel the US and leave it in Seattle then fly home!
Old 04-30-2014, 07:37 PM
Registered

No though I would love to get the Whaler in the water soon! Got cut on Monday (dermatologist) and got a few spots to heal before getting wet. Peanut is out of the question for a few weeks.

RV's are great but you have to have the time to use them and living in S. FL you need 4-5 hours just to get out of the state! I would love to kill a summer in one, travel the US and leave it in Seattle then fly home!
That what I realized after our first few trip's , need time , where as the boat you can take out one day a week and have fun , the RV you need atleast a week at minimum , The best way to Rv is to be retired go cruising for month's at a time , I have a long way to go but atleast I can check it off my bucket list and maybe one day in the far future I will get another one maybe in about 25 years
Old 04-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Registered

Maybe in a few week's when you get better we can meet up on the water and shoot the breeze
Old 04-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Registered

Maybe in a few week's when you get better we can meet up on the water and shoot the breeze
Place has been mayhem lately! ......starts about 40 seconds in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJc8ECNgAq4
Old 04-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Registered

Place has been mayhem lately! ......starts about 40 seconds in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJc8ECNgAq4
That's peanut , crazy thing there all in the water That's the younger crowd that's fun to watch, I remember those day's not to long ago
Old 05-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,

Sorry I havent calle, been crazy busy working 60-70 hours a week. Looking at a 19' action Marine right now, but you know me, is gonna need some work before it is ready.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Registered

heading back to peanut island if anyone wants to stop by , I will be on west side of island just north of dock's

Disclaimer I will be in a yamaha jet boat black hull side's with blue stripe

mike