Great customer service from TEAGUE >

Great customer service from TEAGUE

Notices

Great customer service from TEAGUE

Old 05-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
The -12 dual dumps are some really nice pieces. At first I thought pricey until I got my hands on em..

On the opposite end of this .. one of the CP companies told me to go pound sand when i opened a box a couple months later after ordering and found pieces missing. When doing a build you order stuff but might not get to those parts till you get to that point in the build, I thought that was understood.... The guy basically called me a liar
Oh well I know who my first call from now on will be to.
I have had the exact same experience multiple times with them; along with stuff being very poorly packed and damaged, just never showing up, being on back order and not being updated on status. A friend just got his order of Livorsi gauges with 2 missing - they (CP) canceled them and never notified him.
I'll stick with Eric, even if I don't like the answer I know it's not total bullsh*t.