Notices

boatpix.com

Old 05-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeng
Getting way off subject but I disagree with your boat being too small. Have plenty of friends that do/have done the Tickfaw 200 in 21 - 25' boats. Hell, theres a guy that used to do the Emeral Coast Poker Run every year in a Donzi Sweet 16. You have a sweet boat, I wouldn't hesitate to do a few runs in it.
Most have a length limit and I'd get beat up behind all of the bigger, faster boats anyway. I can only go 85 and can't do that if I'm behind a pack leaving a mess of wakes. Maybe one of the smaller boat runs sometime.

This is my second favorite pic and then a pic of all three after I framed them. Now they are on the wall:

This is their first proof and they pretty much said take it or leave it. They changed the color of my boat and removed the shadow from under it! Tom, the owner, then worked with me personally to get me what I wanted:

Old 05-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RogerThat99
I think it was stated before... Get 3-5 boats, rent a helo, and find a local photographer to take some pics. You can get some group pics and individual pics. It would be cheaper in the long run.
100% agree with renting a chopper and grabbing some pics that way... they advertise in Seattle for $285.00 an hr and by doing it that way you are prepared (I.E. you know the time and place) so you can clean and prep your boat for the photo shoot and it's WAY less expensive.. just my $.02