Notices

Gino!!!

Old 06-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think he has better taste than that! Just look at his taste in boats and cars! That would be like going back to a Ford Taurus.....everybody has been in one of those also!,
Old 06-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

His wife was in there briefly (Hot Blond ) it would have taken an act of congress and a Pile of cash to close that Causeway just for that brief time for the race. Getting Metro Dade (Cop Car) was all you where gonna get without it One of my childhood friends is a high ranking Metro Dade person, Had I known we could have at least got into the high 100s
Old 06-13-2014, 06:15 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Would have been way cool if they coulda did it on the bridge down in the Keys like they did that Lincoln commercial with the Cigarette
Old 06-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
Don't expect Gino to post here any longer, now that he's a big TV star and all he's probably hanging out with the Kardashians now! lol
That will be the day!!! I's rather hang out with Sunkin and talk boat stories!
Old 06-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
His wife was in there briefly (Hot Blond ) it would have taken an act of congress and a Pile of cash to close that Causeway just for that brief time for the race. Getting Metro Dade (Cop Car) was all you where gonna get without it One of my childhood friends is a high ranking Metro Dade person, Had I known we could have at least got into the high 100s
I suggested we go the bridge in the keys, they wanted to do it where we did. As for closing the causeway, they had enough to deal with the coast guard and border patrol to let the boat run where the cruise ships dock.
They shot for 3 days, it would have been nice but I'm happy with what they did. They are really nice people.

They have been filming for another project that will show a lot more.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just in case anyone missed this episode and wanted to see. It will be on again tomorrow morning at 1:30am on CNBC. My DVR is set to record, can't wait to see this!! Thanks for keeping us entertained Gino.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks like it is on again Tuesday night

10:30 PM EST SECRET LIVES OF THE SUPER RICH #301 - LAMBORGHINI BOAT//A VACATION WORTH MILLIONS