Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   When did you start boating this year and how many hours have you logged... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31436-when-did-you-start-boating-year-how-many-hours-have-you-logged.html)

Waterfoul 08-21-2002 08:51 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
January 1st........don't know how many hours. :D :D :D
Hey Norty, on behalf of EVERYONE I would like to say:

BITE MY ASS!!!!!

And don't forget to wash all the salt off your boat. Fresh water rules!!!!!

THRILLSEEKER 08-21-2002 08:57 PM

Actually since May, with about 50 hrs. (not enough):mad:

Liquid asset, winter dosent suck ya just gotta go where its warm:D Key West is a nice change from Ohio:p

burtandnancy 08-21-2002 09:07 PM

I usually have my wife launch me on New Years day at Lake Mead and take a hot lap to the dam and back, then put it away until around the Easter (spring) break. My last trip of the year is usually a run up to Temple Bar Marina and Restaurant the Saturday after Thanksgiving for a greasy hamburger and beer. It doesn't get any better than that. As for hours I can't tell, I've changed boats a few times...

Vyper340 08-21-2002 09:08 PM

Boating since March and have 113 hours. I have gone out every weekend and completed 3 poker runs thus far. In terms of miles my GPS has recorded over 2200 miles and that accounts for about 70 of the total 113 hours. BTW, still going... and going and going... :D

WETTE VETTE 08-21-2002 09:16 PM

Started boating in May.
Put 6 hrs. on the WETTE VETTE and a couple hundred on the pontoon. :cool: I guess I'm getting old and only require some adreniline maintenance from time to time.

MACDAD260 08-21-2002 09:27 PM

Last weekend in April.
52 hours.
Probably 10 -20 more if the weather holds.
Usually done in early October.

thunderdan 08-21-2002 11:16 PM

Early July for the Thunderstorm and I have put about 25 hours on her.

Budman 08-21-2002 11:22 PM

Can't remember...

Been so busy with new house/new baby that I can't remember what day we first got out. Sometime in May, I guess. Couldn't have put much more than 10 hours on it since.

cpqtim - 153 hours? Must be nice! I guess I'll have to live my life vicariously though you from now on. Weren't you out in April for Thunder?

OkieTunnel 08-21-2002 11:27 PM

Started in May this year. Don't know hours this season but my scan tool says I have 87.8 hours total. (I bought the boat new in September 2000) Lets see...I drive the boat to the beach...about 5 minutes...I drink beer for 4 hours (minimum)...I drive back to the ramp...5 minutes. Damn! That equals two thousand one hundred and seven hours of beer drinkin in a little over two seasons. :D :D :D

R Addiction 08-21-2002 11:36 PM

End of April.......38 hrs. so far:D