Active Thunders Latest Creation!!! >

Active Thunders Latest Creation!!!

Notices

Active Thunders Latest Creation!!!

Old 08-26-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JJ,

the pictures look awesome, congrats on one sweet boat, I look forward to seeing it in person in October. Great Job PAT and the rest of the guys at Activew Thunder....
Old 08-26-2002, 09:15 PM
Registered

Jeff, Congrats on the boat. Looks like the wait was worth it.

If you have seen only pictures of the boat, you are in for a very pleasant surprise cause it looks even better in person. We were there on Thursday and Friday last week and the boat looks absolutely fantastic They were waxing it on Friday........by hand. They even polished the trailer. (very nice trailer by the way )

Those motors are impressive. And for those curiois, the Lexan was installed in those pictures.

Too bad you have to wait another long day before you get to see it, feel it, touch it, ride in it, ect. etc. in it
Old 08-26-2002, 09:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks guys, we are very excited, looking forward to that P.R., need a little mini vacation.

Pat said it was Lexan, its real trick, when it goes dark ouside there is a light that shows off those engines without opening the hatch, lights up the whole compartment.

H2o, what did you like about the trailer, and did you get to see the airbrushing to match the boat.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:30 PM
Registered

I got a MYCO just like it except for the brakes. I went with the electric over hydraulic. They did not have the airbrushing done while we were there. It did however match the boat. Very nice package
Old 08-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

What made you go electric over hydralic, and was the spare tire on there as well as the tool box.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Registered

You've got it bad don't you You cannot wait to see this thing can you........Its has got to just be killing you........wait till you see the "package" we left in the cabin
Old 08-26-2002, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks buddy, paybacks are a *****, remember who's last at the factory laughs last ha-ha-ha-ha-huhhhh
Old 08-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Registered

Yea, I thought about that as I posted. No packages, just thought I give ya some crap. You and Thunder Dan helped get me into this

I went with the electric over hydraulic to get the benefit of surge brakes (better corrosion resistance) with the actuation response time of electrics.

Sleep well my friend, you will have a very exciting day on Wednesday.

And please be gentle with Thunder EnLightening, she isn't finished yet.
Old 08-27-2002, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff,

Thanks for the numbers. I dont know our exact schedual of the cruises we will take but will call you. My cell is 225-413-8155, call when you will be taking visitors. I know after a long trip back you will be tired. I think we are leaving sometimes Monday morning for the ride back. Its about a 3 hour trip at 45mph. If we cant hook up Im sure it will happen someday. We really like going out to the coast from LA. Maybe one day you can come meet us in Lake Ponchartrain or New Orleans.

Good luck and be safe,

Ron
Old 08-27-2002, 09:04 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Guess I can't say that I have the best looking AT anymore. After the last 2 spectacular creations that have come out of AT I'll have to differ the best looking boat title to them.

Jeff that boat looks awsome. I'm expecting a ride when we get to Florida in Oct. See you then.

Quick Reply: Active Thunders Latest Creation!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.