OHP Trooper Arrested For DUI After On-Duty Crash >

OHP Trooper Arrested For DUI After On-Duty Crash

Notices

OHP Trooper Arrested For DUI After On-Duty Crash

Old 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedDoc
He was probably looking down for his lighter & Crack Pipe when he swerved off the road....lucky for him they got thrown out in the crash....
Hes not a Mayor in Canada
Old 07-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

This makes me sick

My mom and dad were hit head on by a drunk state police officer. That split second accident changed their lives forever. Just to give you an idea of the force of the accident - it was cold out and mom had her fur coat on and a wool suit. The impact of the accident left the web stitching marks from her seat belt on her skin/chest. Both had broken ribs and dad had a torn cartilage on his knee (which resulted in a kneed replacement) and a broken sternum. Their Olds 98 Regency was totaled. Also, the speed was just about 30 mph -- it was cold and snowing.

All I can say is I learned a lot about insurance and who covers for who. Yes, they settled out of court but by the time legal fees and medical was paid- there wasn't much left to help them heal. Dad had to take an early retirement. Both mom and dad have passed a few years ago-- not accident related

All I can say is don't drink and drive - even in the boat -- Lord knows I've hoisted a few in my day- but the combination will never work

Let's all be safe

3pointstar
Old 07-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Houston HPD failed cover up from a few years ago...good reading...he only hit a school bus in the AM drunk...
http://www.informationliberation.com/test.php?id=36739
Old 07-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its all a big miss understanding, the trooper swerved to miss a cat and hit mail box. Mail box contained a bottle of alcohol that was being shipped illegally,tropper was struck in head with said bottle and contents ran down his throat. The lady with the mailbox has been charged with possession of untaxed alcohol.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

We had one in Indianapolis a few years ago. At lunch time a drunk cop plowed into 3 motorcyclist stopped at a red light behind a car.

Out of the four riders he killed one and the other two "smile" all the time now. Seems the local police just happened to take him to a non approved ( by the police force union only) medical faculty to have his blood drawned.,,,,,,,,,,

Even thought it showed him to be somewhere in the .15-.17 range it was thrown out.

Yea nice.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

Hey Bubba , Don't for get the trooper a few yrs ago that was arrested ON DUTY in Trooper boat Drunk! on Gibson Lake. He was also charged with a felony Possession of a Firearm while intoxicated. Career OVER.
Was on the radio talking Chit and they came after him lol
Old 07-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
My guess he is not well liked on the force...in Michigan it would have been covered up and he would have been taken care of by his own...sad but true.
No doubt some, maybe even many, cops have covered for him. But rest assured there are some of us in the profession, including here in Michigan, who would not have covered for him.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

After watching the video, I just have one question...

Has anyone seen Chris Farley lately? Is he a cop in Oklahoma now?
Old 07-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
After watching the video, I just have one question...

Has anyone seen Chris Farley lately? Is he a cop in Oklahoma now?
He did play one in a movie........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjNpZ5t9S4
Old 07-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

We don't have the OHP Lake Patrol on our lake, so I haven't been around them much. I have been around some OHP on land and play in their golf tournament and they are well educated and in shape(unlike some local sheriffs). They know have a good time like the rest of us, but not on duty. I'm sure this is a huge black eye for the department.

The Grand River Dam Authority officers on our lake have been nothing but friendly to me in my years of boating. I've had a couple of safety checks, but they were just doing their job and I was on my way.

My guess is Smarty is correct that this guy was probably a daily drinker and this wasn't his best day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.