Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO how long? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31490-oso-how-long.html)

thisistank 08-22-2002 07:49 PM

User's have a born on date......I liked the user numbers though....Kind've miss that part.

H2Xmark 08-22-2002 07:54 PM

I miss the # also, its been so long I dont even remember mine:D

Cord 08-22-2002 08:13 PM

Under the user options there used to be a list of every member of the board. It had the date that the member had joined. Recently (in the last coupld of months) all the dates got changed to the same one. That was unfortinate as it was rather interesting reading the list, comparing the date joined with number of posts per day.

32fever 08-22-2002 08:25 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
It's been around long enough for Audiofn to have over 7000 posts!!! Oh, and I have a few also!!

Nuespeed.

Nuespeed.

Nuespeed.

Nuespeed.

Anyone remember that guy????? :)

Mikee,
So, are you trying to say you have close to 7,000 posts counting the ones you posted as Neuspeed? Or without? :D:D:D:D GOTCHA!

I ordered trim pumps caps way back "in the day" I think in between boards. Went back later to check the site, and there it was. Anyone remember Hurikane? Provider of fake furs, Zolex's and anything else you'd send him money for:) Was that you too Waterfoul? LOL!

Mark

bajabob38 08-22-2002 08:35 PM

The Old Board !!! wow this Site Has Come A Long Way.

And If You Registered In OCT Of 2000, You Can Be Considered A Original MEMBER....

cigarette1 08-22-2002 08:35 PM

Do you remember the Long Island gang that was going to kick everyones ass ????

:cool:

Playn 08-22-2002 08:51 PM

Originally posted by H2Xmark
I miss the # also, its been so long I dont even remember mine:D
If you click on your profile I believe you can see your member # in the address line (at the end of it) something like id=xxx I don't know if it's exact, but darn close

Tonto 08-23-2002 12:06 AM

I started when everyone was barbecuing Jenifer Coen on the old message board. That got pretty rude to say the least.

Robert

Biggus 08-23-2002 06:38 AM

Vagrant, the Top Gun has run flawlessly all season! I am so happy with it I`m afraid I`ll jinx myself if I gloat about it too much!!!

The only problem I`ve encountered with owning it has been the NOISE POLICE! They`ve been relentless, I`ve been pulled over 4 times this month:mad: and have to go to court in October for excessive noise......oh well, I`ll deal with it:D

Thanks for asking,

Kurt.

enticer 08-23-2002 06:52 AM

been here for a little over 3 years............there have been 3 different versions of the baord...STILL likes the first one.........where you could rip on people......but it got really out of hand
No names mentioned.....but they where really OUT of hand
SOON it will be an all pay board....the way it's going