Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident >

Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident

Notices

Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident

Old 02-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatme
Jack Litzke (Not sure of last name spelling )
Correct spelling: Jack Lieske. Last seen running as a Democrat candidate for mayor of the lovely town of Gary, IN.

Now...back to the regularly-scheduled program...BiddleGate...
Old 02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by invader
That really Stand-up of you Jim. If there were such crooks why didn't you remove your boat from there marina until you were told to leave and not come back. I may not be correct so maybe you can fill in the blanks. How many times did they work on your boat when you broke down and save your weekend. Also for free or very discounted rates. How many times did they wait on you for hr's after they closed to pull your boat ,so it would not sit in the water overnight. Finally didn't you buy your boat from Tracy and when the motor blew up a few weeks after you bought a used boat with no warranty. How much did it cost you to have it repaired. I think I can answer this on for you " NOTHING" . lastly weren't you given major discounts on your in/out storage. Wow I wish I could find a bunch of crooks that would treat me that bad. Now I see why you were ask to leave the marina.
Is that you Belz? Well this whole situation smells, including your involvement. You better straighten up and tell the Police everything. How you fell under Andy's sway and placed yourself in harms way. You screwed up Belz, go make it right.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 02-12-2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No this is not Belz. Jim you must have a short memory. Tracy bought the forklift from Bob and Bob was paid in full. OK I miss spoke while you were buying your boat there was a problem with the engine that was repaired by Tracy, yes Tracy not Bob. If the conditions were so horrible there why did you keep going back year after year. You know why Jim because you were treated extremely good. I was in the parking lot when Tracy gave you and Mike your money back for the whole season even though the season was 2/3rds over.and told you to leave , You and Mike kept asking him why do we have to leave . So if you want to keep telling yourself you left because you wanted too, go right ahead. But i call that being kicked out. As for Tracy having a criminal past you might want to get your facts straight before you post things on here that aren't true.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Registered

So if you are not Belz, what not say who you are. I don't hide behind a vague screen name. Let me guess, this is Andy posting from Costa Rica. lol
Wow, you really need to get your facts straight. The work done to my boat was prior to the sale. Bob Gendelman had Tracey do the work in order to make the sale. That's why there was no charge. If the forklift was not repossessed, then what happened to it? OSHA, repairs, Alien abduction? The place was good while Bob Gendelman was in charge, once Tracey took over it went to ****. Again, as I stated, I was unaware of Tracey and Andy's criminal back ground. Once all the news broke about Andy faking his death to avoid going to jail, I realized what scum bags they are.
So Tracey was not arrested at the boat show? Him and Andy have no criminal background?? They didn't steal the pontoon boat that Andy supposedly crashed? They are just 2hard working honest business men? lol .
Old 02-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Registered

That right you were unaware of Tracy's criminal background because he has no criminal background. Bob has not been involved in the running of the marina since he sold out to Tracy in 2008 . you might think about going to one of the hearing and finding out the facts before you start slandering people. I've seen all the charges and neither one of them is charged with stealing any one boat. You might want to find out the facts instead of listening to hearsay and gossip.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting you don't address Andy's criminal background, Invader. Don't worry about Tracy, since he's been arrested at the boat show. Belz will be arrested too, he will have a tough time in prison, getting bought and sold for sex. He will probably bring 3 or 4 cigarettes.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 02-12-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Interesting you don't address Andy's criminal background, Invader. Don't worry about Tracy, since he's been arrested at the boat show. So will Belz, he will have a tough time in prison, getting bought and sold for sex. He will probably bring 3 or 4 cigarettes.
Well said!!!!
Old 02-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Murf are you the guy with checkmate Mike???
Old 02-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Old 02-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Registered

msher44, no I'm Jim, I have the 28 Powerquest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.