Notices

Stryker Boats 31 Patriot

Old 02-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stryker 31 patriot

Hey guys! New to the scene here with a recent purchase (July 2016) of the above listed 31' patriot with 0001 serial number!!! What an enormous labor intensive project!!! Have worked on every evening after getting home from work and almost every Saturday since I bout the boat! I bought boat from guy outside of Atlanta and had 2 flats -2 hub tailers and snapped a spindle off of an axle that had been very badly welded in place prior to my purchase!! Thinking they may lost wheel bearing and had to replace spindle!! Have been completely redoing this boat from the rotten transoms --2 bad locked up and water filled engines to soft floor in cockpit to the rotten intior floor along with 1 rotten bench seat 2 wall boards and main bed area and even the strips of wood that lines the gunnel rail where screws are holding the upper and lower halves together! Enen the boards on back upper deck of stern where the ski tow hook and grab handle are was rotten ! What have I gotten myself into???
Old 02-11-2017, 09:11 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buggy66
Hey guys! New to the scene here with a recent purchase (July 2016) of the above listed 31' patriot with 0001 serial number!!! What an enormous labor intensive project!!! Have worked on every evening after getting home from work and almost every Saturday since I bout the boat! I bought boat from guy outside of Atlanta and had 2 flats -2 hub tailers and snapped a spindle off of an axle that had been very badly welded in place prior to my purchase!! Thinking they may lost wheel bearing and had to replace spindle!! Have been completely redoing this boat from the rotten transoms --2 bad locked up and water filled engines to soft floor in cockpit to the rotten intior floor along with 1 rotten bench seat 2 wall boards and main bed area and even the strips of wood that lines the gunnel rail where screws are holding the upper and lower halves together! Enen the boards on back upper deck of stern where the ski tow hook and grab handle are was rotten ! What have I gotten myself into???
For what it's worth, you have a very rare item, wishing you the best of luck.

You can post pictures by adding a link from one of the photo sharing sites.

Last edited by Wobble; 02-11-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by buggy66
Sounds like you got yourself into a lot of work with a lot of needed money, welcome to boating keep us posted.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never used a photo sharing site! Care to give some info as to where to go for doing so!
Old 02-15-2017, 08:06 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These are two good sites, sign up for a free account then upload whichever pictures you want to share.

Then you can copy and paste the link for the picture into your next post.

http://www.photobucket.com/

https://www.flickr.com/