Notices

SpyderNetwork

Old 07-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Saw this earlier, didn't want to click on link. Will check it out later, sounds like a cool setup!

Rodger, as a forum owner and moderator myself, we have all seen a ton of spam and bad links posted over the years. Yours was mistaken as such, perhaps a slightly more detailed self introduction would prevent this in the future.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
Ah hell, sorry OP for screwing up your thread...I ASSuME'ed it wasnt going to end well.
No problem....As you can see I have been a silent member for 3 years I just never had anything to say. I am getting such a good response from other boaters about SpyderNetwork I thought I would mention it here but I don't want to cause any problems. I will not post again until someone says its OK for sure.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Saw this earlier, didn't want to click on link. Will check it out later, sounds like a cool setup!

Rodger, as a forum owner and moderator myself, we have all seen a ton of spam and bad links posted over the years. Yours was mistaken as such, perhaps a slightly more detailed self introduction would prevent this in the future.
Sorry... I honestly thought my response here would have been more positive but now I realize my mistake......It was a (First Post) rookie mistake oops...Are you saying it is OK for me to mention SpyderNetwork as long as I am not selling and as long as I start my posts out a little clearer as to not come across as spam? Is there any way to change my thread title?
Old 07-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I retracted my original post as well.......
Old 07-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by radrogerb123
Sorry... I honestly thought my response here would have been more positive but now I realize my mistake......It was a (First Post) rookie mistake oops...Are you saying it is OK for me to mention SpyderNetwork as long as I am not selling and as long as I start my posts out a little clearer as to not come across as spam? Is there any way to change my thread title?
Which all of us have been at some time or another LOL!

Need to clarify, I am not involved in this forum in any other fashion than a member. I do not believe they will have an issue with what you posted, might be a good idea to ping a moderator and ask them though.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

All is good Roger. Now, if you could simplify the process I could check out my slip before I arrive for the Shootout.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
All is good Roger. Now, if you could simplify the process I could check out my slip before I arrive for the Shootout.
Did you need some assistance with the app?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I tried it from the MWBP directions and failed miserably. I was going ask my 3 yr old nephew to set it when I see him next.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it also! If youtake the time to download the info I think you will like it. Kinda neat seeing who is there and how crowded the slips are. Nice job Roger. bigislandjim
Old 04-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Registered

SpyderNetwork welcomes Picklehead's and Niangua Falls. Just go to spydernetwork.com to get the QR codes and load the new cams on your free app. Pickleheads cameras are located at the bottom of their new Zip Lines and overlooking the event area and they plan a May 1st opening date. Nianguas cams are temporarily located in their bar area but will soon be moved outside to showcase all their new additions. Some of their plans include breakwaters, beach area as well as outdoor bar and stage to name a few. Thanks for following SpyderNetwork

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.