2014 Flight Club Skaterfest - P H O T O S >

2014 Flight Club Skaterfest - P H O T O S

Notices

2014 Flight Club Skaterfest - P H O T O S

Old 08-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Orthobam
This event is on my bucket list. Thank you Ron for the invite but unfortunately it fell on my daughter's 12th birthday this year.

Looks like soooo much more fun than a poker run. Just a bunch of like minded guys having a blast without all the organizers to deal with. Looks like "we go when we want to go" kind of event.
That's exactly what it is. The only thing that was scheduled was the party bus... and trust me no one wanted to miss that bus.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
This event is on my bucket list. Thank you Ron for the invite but unfortunately it fell on my daughter's 12th birthday this year.

Looks like soooo much more fun than a poker run. Just a bunch of like minded guys having a blast without all the organizers to deal with. Looks like "we go when we want to go" kind of event.
Unless like last year, Jim Lee decides last second to fly in, and then we'll just go when he gets there!

Last edited by tmmii; 08-13-2014 at 08:25 AM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-13-2014, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-13-2014, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
This is has always been one of my top favorites from when I first worked on it when I was 21 when I was Tres Martin. Jim Lee is one of the COOLEST FUNNEST GREAT guy you can meet. Flew me and another guy to Lake texoma to ride with him in the Lake Texoma back in 02-03. Jim you are the BOMB and a kid at heart
Thanks and how time passes by!!! I guess that's why we do this stuff. I remember that run and we took first place!! Hot Boat sponsored it. Although I'm getting older the same thrill of running a Skater is the same as it was in 1993 at the Worlds in Key West!! Keeps me young inside Man, 21 years ago, Lot of Skater miles over the years.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Thanks and how time passes by!!! I guess that's why we do this stuff. I remember that run and we took first place!! Hot Boat sponsored it. Although I'm getting older the same thrill of running a Skater is the same as it was in 1993 at the Worlds in Key West!! Keeps me young inside Man, 21 years ago, Lot of Skater miles over the years.
I remember when we drove ALL around that small town in the Topkick looking for a blower belt and had no luck. You had to have one flown in from Kansas. You still wanted to take some chicks out at night in one motor. Bet you forgot that the rest is history
Old 08-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
I remember when we drove ALL around that small town in the Topkick looking for a blower belt and had no luck. You had to have one flown in from Kansas. You still wanted to take some chicks out at night in one motor. Bet you forgot that the rest is history
A little foggy but but sounds normal !! I think we were parked next to a Sun Seeker and our buddy told a girl he owned the skater so he could pick her up Lol I'll stop there . Great weekend