Market Analysis Game.......500K to spend >

Market Analysis Game.......500K to spend

Notices

Market Analysis Game.......500K to spend

Old 08-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 577 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
No, CC's are in style now but the future is going to be jeopardized if the next generation doesn't inherit the go fast gene! Other hobbies are having the same problem, Harley Davidson can't attract new riders as fast as they are losing older riders, heck golf can't attract young people either! Playing a round of golf or buying a Harley is certainly cheaper than a performance boat!
I play golf some. Harley's are for lame old men and hardo wannabes. I do love go fast boats. However, my friends are quite judgemental of them and don't see the point. They'd prefer an open bow (if they could even afford a boat). I am 29.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

We are very indecisive lol
That's very apparent but it isnt a bad thing... I remember watching you shop for your sonic and thinking "dang I'm glad that fella got what he wanted" 2-3 months later it turns out it isnt... it happens... you don't owe anybody an apology for your preference.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
I play golf some. Harley's are for lame old men and hardo wannabes. I do love go fast boats. However, my friends are quite judgemental of them and don't see the point. They'd prefer an open bow (if they could even afford a boat). I am 29.
I'm 27 and I just got Rollin on a street glide with 26 inch front wheel. I like it. Never would a thought
Old 08-14-2014, 02:18 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 798 Likes on 260 Posts

The people that want a CC so they can take all their friends can give a few of mine a ride. The last thing I want on any boat I own is a crowd. F that.

When I was shopping for my first, fast boat my GF at the time asked why we couldn't look at cruisers. I told her all we were going to do every weekend was tie up to the big boats and hang out so it would be best to come and go as we please. Quickly.

And, as a result, there would never be room for more than her, two of her friends, and me.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 577 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by PigNaPoke
I'm 27 and I just got Rollin on a street glide with 26 inch front wheel. I like it. Never would a thought
Then you are obviously the latter
Old 08-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 261 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
The people that want a CC so they can take all their friends can give a few of mine a ride. The last thing I want on any boat I own is a crowd. F that.

When I was shopping for my first, fast boat my GF at the time asked why we couldn't look at cruisers. I told her all we were going to do every weekend was tie up to the big boats and hang out so it would be best to come and go as we please. Quickly.

And, as a result, there would never be room for more than her, two of her friends, and me.

I am the opposite. My friends are my family. I enjoy them on the boat and their love of boating as well.

I don't have friends that trash boats. I am fortunate enough to own something a lot of my friends can't and they know that. My friends help out with anything that's needed and truly enjoy being on the water.

I enjoy them on my boat too and their enjoyment means a lot to me.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PigNaPoke
That's very apparent but it isnt a bad thing... I remember watching you shop for your sonic and thinking "dang I'm glad that fella got what he wanted" 2-3 months later it turns out it isnt... it happens... you don't owe anybody an apology for your preference.

I LOVE my Sonic.....I really do. I honestly don't give it enough credit. But I do know for how much I do boat, how I boat, and where. It sadly can not be my only boat.

Who ever buys my Sonic will get a amazing boat that has been super cared for it's entire life. I hope one day to be in the position to own something like it and something more like I need more times than not.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Imagine if all of your buddies felt the same way, you would have missed out on on those rides this last year!

Originally Posted by Cash Bar

Old 08-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stimleck
Imagine if all of your buddies felt the same way, you would have missed out on on those rides this last year!
Seems to be an easy thing to forget for some people
Old 08-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Did you buy that boat from the Pompano area?

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I LOVE my Sonic.....I really do. I honestly don't give it enough credit. But I do know for how much I do boat, how I boat, and where. It sadly can not be my only boat.

Who ever buys my Sonic will get a amazing boat that has been super cared for it's entire life. I hope one day to be in the position to own something like it and something more like I need more times than not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.