Eddie Young - A class act!!

Notices

Eddie Young - A class act!!

Old 08-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Eddie Young - A class act!!

I recently had a rocker arm failure on one of my 525's and I called Eddie for some advice. Not only did he spend the time with me, but also with my mechanic and the engine guy that was going to be repairing my motor. There was nothing in it for him except just being a nice guy. He is unbelievably knowledgeable and one of the nicest guys ever with the most diligent follow up for someone who had nothing to gain. Unfortunately the timing doesn't work for me to send my engine to Nashville from NY, but if I had the time, I would do so in a heartbeat. If you're near the Nashville area and need some work, this is the guy to go to...
Old 08-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

100% Agree!
Old 08-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

He is one of the greatest assets to this site.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

One of the best and nicest guy's in the industry IMO
Old 08-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Oh crap not another one of these Eddie is so great threads.

Just busting on ya buddy. Eddie's the man.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Great to work with!

Padraig
Old 08-17-2014, 10:07 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How does Eddie get to post under 7 different user names?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
How does Eddie get to post under 7 different user names?
Shhhhhhhh. Now you've let the cat out of the bag. That was supposed to be our secret.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by HyFive578
I recently had a rocker arm failure on one of my 525's and I called Eddie for some advice. Not only did he spend the time with me, but also with my mechanic and the engine guy that was going to be repairing my motor. There was nothing in it for him except just being a nice guy. He is unbelievably knowledgeable and one of the nicest guys ever with the most diligent follow up for someone who had nothing to gain. Unfortunately the timing doesn't work for me to send my engine to Nashville from NY, but if I had the time, I would do so in a heartbeat. If you're near the Nashville area and need some work, this is the guy to go to...

Thank you, Neil, for taking the time out of your busy day to type this. It really means a ton to me. I'm glad to help whenever I can. I spoke with your mechanic for about 30 minutes on Saturday and I think we got it figured out. I sent him a few links for parts for the build. I also told him to call me anytime if he has any questions. You do the same. Thanks again.

Thank you everyone else for the kind words. I really, really appreciated it. I'm always glad to help someone that needs it. That's what this site was all about. Not the drama filled nonsense. I wish it was still like it used to be, but I guess all things change. The sad fact is that drama is what draws a crowd and interests people. All you have to do is simply look at the drama filled threads and the number of views they have. That tells the whole story. Whereas a thread with someone looking for advice or help only has a hand full of views and even less responses. The guys that help know who they are....SB, Haxby, FIXX Mike T, Mild Thunder, etc. These are the guys that make this site what it is. They deserve a bunch of the praise.
Eddie
Old 08-18-2014, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Nicely said. Thanks everyone!

Padraig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.